PDA

View Full Version : Just got 1000gs for this game but need help?

YOTESLAYA
12-23-2009, 03:37 AM
Ok I have the 1000 points. I thought this game was pretty good, except all the freakin freeplay events or whatever you wanna call them. I think they could have cut that number in half and had more than enough. Ok to get to my point. I have all the white markers that mark the freeplays gone but 1... just 1. Its the stupid ferris wheel. Ive tried and tried and will keep trying till I get to the top. I know how to walk up the legs but after that.... I usually fall and die. Anyone have a fool proof idea or method? I know its stupid but I gotta do it. thx

DENAz666
12-23-2009, 05:08 AM
lol i actually enjoyed getting to the top, was a nice challenge :)

What i did, was first walk up the leg like you suggest so that you get to the middle. Then jump out on to one of the spokes that runs horizontal, from there jump up one or two spokes and pull yourself up. Then run to the end of the ferris wheel and get onto the outside of the wheel, then from there its just a matter of carefully walking along the outside of the wheel until you get to the top. Sorry that may sound really confusing, but its not easy to explain :P

Another way that i've heard, is that if you can get on top of the cart at the very bottom (which i couldn't manage) then you can just climb up above that, there should be heaps of spokes for you to grab hold of :)

acurate bob
12-23-2009, 02:46 PM
i didnt even have a problem with this one,

i climbed up from the legs to get to the centre of the circle.

jumped out and caught a horizontal one, shimmied only enough to jump up a girder, keep jumping up them untill he cannot grip the next one, the white line wont be there,

then simply drop to the last girder and walk up the steep ramp, hold left trigger to keep you going slowly.

then you will be able to shimmy along the next one to the very top.also watch out for actually getting into the top car, as i fell a few times just trying to go thru the doorway. but there are loasd of little ledges to grab on the way down.

tehGUN
12-23-2009, 02:49 PM
"Yeah thats a tricky one, go to the legs, that holds the wheelup. Go to the one that is placed furthest away from the Eiffel Tower, jump up to it, and WALK as far as you can up to it, you will now be standing AT the wheel, use the wheel as a ladder and climb up to the wagon.

Its not hard once you get the right leg."

DENAz666
12-24-2009, 03:15 AM
"Yeah thats a tricky one, go to the legs, that holds the wheelup. Go to the one that is placed furthest away from the Eiffel Tower, jump up to it, and WALK as far as you can up to it, you will now be standing AT the wheel, use the wheel as a ladder and climb up to the wagon.

Its not hard once you get the right leg."

Does it really matter what leg it is? they all lead to the same place anyway :|

PwcrLinux
01-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Wow! I completed the game and earned 1K GS..

My play record time is 139:12:48.. whoaa quite long play!.

Hokie Ghost
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Can you get a car up there? I can't remember? If so, you could always jump ontop of the car and than onto the top of the car and work you're way up like that.

thewyseone
02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
no,i tried.go to youtube for a guide on climbing ferris wheel.its trickier to get down without dieing.:p