PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Gamehubs?

Infection Ftw
12-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Seriously..:P appearently posted yesterday:

Bungie confirms Halo: Reach, beta included with Halo 3: ODST

Glimpsed briefly at Microsoft's E3 press conference: A teaser trailer for Halo: Reach! You're lucky to have us deliver you some incredibly surprising and well-researched facts! Here they come:

Bungie and Microsoft are working on a new Halo game, called Halo: Reach.

It's out in 2010.

Purchasing Halo 3: ODST will net you entry into the Halo: Reach Xbox Live multiplayer beta.

You will probably buy it.

There is a new Halo game coming?:O Who could have seen that one coming? And there is a beta with Odst? Didn't know that.. and the You will probably buy it.. buy ODST or Reach? Most people bought ODST already or they don't care.. what a great research team.. at least they have some good deals and a great service:p

Link: http://www.gamehubs.com/bungie-confirms-halo-reach-beta-included-with-halo-3-odst.html

Starstrukk X360A
12-23-2009, 09:44 PM
I so wish I had them as a resource.
Because I totally didn't know that.

I mean, I went away from the TV during the VGA 2009, and didn't bother watching Microsoft's press conference at E3 2009.

Q ipoddy Q
12-24-2009, 01:12 AM
So this means people who already bought ODST will get an update with reach beta on it?

balance13
12-24-2009, 01:16 AM
So this means people who already bought ODST will get an update with reach beta on it?

Don't know we will find out when bungie releases more information on the game.

Whov ever the company that posted this up is a bunch of morons that's all i can say

Andreas_loel
12-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Hahaha some shit forum doesnt know jack shit about a new game that is due next fall

hahahahahahaha such awesomeness!...

specVjavi
12-24-2009, 12:02 PM
a little behind ha. thats pretty funny.