PDA

View Full Version : Some things...

$RebelG
12-23-2009, 10:25 PM
So after having this game for maybe 2 days now I've really spent most of that time just running around blowing up Nazi shit and getting perks. I've only done a handful of missions.

One thing I've noticed though is the lack of maps for things, like the Nazi cars that I'm kind of collecting right now (well I have 2 right now) maybe I'm just blind but I didn't really come up with anything good for maps looking on google.

I've also noticed that some of these gold and silver perks are a pain in the ass. Maybe they just seem like it to me since I've only literally done my second sniper mission with the ambassador.

So I'm asking you guys have you got any maps that could be helpful for stuff, like the Nazi cars and what not? And any tips on the silver and gold perks you have to complete.

tehGUN
12-23-2009, 10:37 PM
There are tips and maps, did you read any other post before making a new one?

$RebelG
12-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I did read most of the other posts made for some info. Which did help, but I didn't actually find any maps within the topics I looked in. So I'm either completely blind, or missed the ones which actually had maps in.

Edit - nevermind im a retard for not going to the entrance.