PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Angry Gamer Montage

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 03:43 AM
Hey guys and gals, I have finally uploaded my new video that I have been putting together throughout the year. It is an anger montage consisting of the people I play and it is quite a laugh. So if you have time please check it out! This is quite a bit of foul language just so you know. But anyways happy holidays and I hope you enjoy the video!

Anger Management Episode 2

YoungFate
12-24-2009, 04:07 AM
I'm going to filibuster all over your fucking face!

MoonSka
12-24-2009, 04:07 AM
x CmOn3Y x needs anger management classes...

That was pretty funny listening to him getting that worked up though, good montage.:)

RaidenX52
12-24-2009, 04:38 AM
I used to get like this when playing any Halo/ COD multiplayer. And as such I don't play them anymore. No other games make me get like that, no matter how hard, furstrating, broken etc. they are. I did like the wave of rage about the slope on Trials HD

OneSweetShannon
12-24-2009, 05:17 AM
"I was calm, and now I'm not calm anymore!"

lol

Norman Coxwell
12-24-2009, 05:33 AM
That was brilliant. Great vid man.

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks a lot everyone!! I'm glad you like it, I've been wanting to release this for a while now.

Gackt
12-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Cmoney was whining and bitching about things going on in MW2 while he was not even on MW2... is this a staged thing you made?

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 06:18 AM
That happens in the guide sometimes, it says your only "Online" or "Away" instead of saying what game you're actually playing. But I guarantee you that everything is legit anger though except for the quacking noise and the dieing whale noise.

Thehefferkiller
12-24-2009, 07:34 AM
"i just broke my kitchen table" "I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!" 1 minute later "I SAID I'D BUY A NEW TABLE!" fuckin epic vid man.

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 07:43 AM
I appreciate, but most of the credit goes to x CmOn3y x though, because without him there would be no video. It all started with a Lost Planet video. But if you like that one you should see the first Anger Management.

Anger Management

Thehefferkiller
12-24-2009, 07:49 AM
wow, Cmoney had 33.5k GS BEFORE halo 3 came out, wow...

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Yeah he use to really whore it back in those days lol...he's really efficient at getting gamerscore

Q ipoddy Q
12-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Lol that cmoney guy was hilarious.

adriano28
12-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Lol, and i thought i had anger issues with MW2... Brilliant video. What makes it better is that it was all legit. How did you know when they were going to complain though?

Andreas_loel
12-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Thats how my parties mostly sound like while playing the broken shitbomb Mw2

specVjavi
12-24-2009, 11:54 AM
what an angry person. im like hulk a mania, i usually tell angry people to shut the fuck up. still pretty funny vid though.

dakisbac
12-24-2009, 12:04 PM
The only part that made me laugh was the last line. Timed with the end of the music, that was perfect.

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Most of the time you can tell when a good rant is going to come because his anger lasts for a while. You just have to reach for the record button as fast as possible.

SKIBADABOMSKI
12-24-2009, 03:52 PM
That was surprisingly very funny.

Nice ending.

x CmOn3y x
12-24-2009, 05:22 PM
obviously fake

Thehefferkiller
12-24-2009, 05:29 PM
obviously fake
OBVIOUSLY =p god that's an epic post there

adriano28
12-24-2009, 06:39 PM
obviously fake

This coming from the star of the video after many people have told him to get some anger management...

oDrPepper
12-24-2009, 06:41 PM
This coming from the star of the video after many people have told him to get some anger management...

I think your sarcasm detector is broke, batman.

Deyankees1
12-24-2009, 06:51 PM
C: Fu*k you monkey
Monkey: What?
C: You lied to me.
Monkey: What did I lie to you about?
C: THESE FU*KING SPEC OP MISSIONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!

Priceless how he started off calm then exploded on the guy lmao.

The Destroyernatorer
12-24-2009, 06:59 PM
hulk is awesome: "Nobody fucking cares!"

And why does someone as angry as this play a game like Trials HD!? Fucktard.

Daiphyer.
12-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Cmon3y: What the fuck I'm supposed to do?!
Hulk a mania: Shut the fuck up!
Cmon3y: I told you not to invite hulk
Cmon3y: yea fuck hulk

lol! Nice video dude!

Edit: Just saw the second video, I had to point out this one:D

"This is made for japanese people, you know japanese people don't do shit expect play video games!"

x CmOn3y x
12-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Cmon3y: What the fuck I'm supposed to do?!
Hulk a mania: Shut the fuck up!
Cmon3y: I told you not to invite hulk
Cmon3y: yea fuck hulk

lol! Nice video dude!

Edit: Just saw the second video, I had to point out this one:D

"This is made for japanese people, you know japanese people don't do shit expect play video games!"

That was purely out of frustration for the record, IRL i marvle the Japanese

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Those are some of my favorite quotes from the video lol....I wish I would have gotten more of when he got pissed at Sony Vegas, I only caught the end of it. You can tell which scene it is because its at the end of the video when I was in the pause menu in Trails HD and the audio is slightly cut off.

The Schmoop
12-24-2009, 07:42 PM
That was purely out of frustration for the record, IRL i marvle the Japanese

I agree with this statement, I played Lost Planet for like a half hour before I quit lol

BlamelessSoul
12-25-2009, 12:07 AM
you should get an achievement for leaving a kid like that on your friends list. I hope you know him in real life or something. cuz that kid would be gone off my list after like 2 seconds. whiney little babies like that need to have their microphones taken away

x CmOn3y x
12-25-2009, 01:00 AM
you should get an achievement for leaving a kid like that on your friends list. I hope you know him in real life or something. cuz that kid would be gone off my list after like 2 seconds. whiney little babies like that need to have their microphones taken away everyone gets mad, don't act like its a rarity

Gackt
12-25-2009, 01:16 AM
everyone gets mad, don't act like its a rarity

I don't often hear people getting as angry as you were.

BlamelessSoul
12-25-2009, 02:19 AM
ok, well getting mad everyone once in a while, and throwing enough tantrums to fill a ten minute video clips are worlds apart. some needs to change your diaper and put you down for a nap. but that's just my opinion

everyone gets mad, don't act like its a rarity

VladimirK
12-25-2009, 02:22 AM
ok, well getting mad everyone once in a while, and throwing enough tantrums to fill a ten minute video clips are worlds apart. some needs to change your diaper and put you down for a nap. but that's just my opinion

Yeah, I seen this video last night, tried to rewatch it there and still don't find it funny in any way.
Guess I just dont see the funny side of some kid getting all annoyed like a baby that needs fed.

But about the difference, there's a huge one, like getting pissed in Heart of the Reichstag on Veteran on WaW when you get surrounded by 7 f-ing grenades every 3 steps and subsequently feeling the need to swear and hit something for a brief moment in time isn't the same as that video imo.

Plus when you think of it there's the whole other side of, why would you even do that in a Live party?
You actually think it impresses other people or something?

Mister Buds
12-25-2009, 02:51 AM
too bad you never played gears of war with me and my friends, you'd have a shit ton of material.

x CmOn3y x
12-25-2009, 04:10 AM
ok, well getting mad everyone once in a while, and throwing enough tantrums to fill a ten minute video clips are worlds apart. some needs to change your diaper and put you down for a nap. but that's just my opinion that 10min of footage is about 6 months worth, Plus its a on going gag, In are party no one cares if you let it all out, its not alienated

x CmOn3y x
12-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Yeah, I seen this video last night, tried to rewatch it there and still don't find it funny in any way.
Guess I just dont see the funny side of some kid getting all annoyed like a baby that needs fed.

But about the difference, there's a huge one, like getting pissed in Heart of the Reichstag on Veteran on WaW when you get surrounded by 7 f-ing grenades every 3 steps and subsequently feeling the need to swear and hit something for a brief moment in time isn't the same as that video imo.

Plus when you think of it there's the whole other side of, why would you even do that in a Live party?
You actually think it impresses other people or something? Heart Of The Reich is a drop in the bucket of "hard" missions. Go play some DMC4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost Planet and tell me how hard you think it is then. Oh yeah Mile High Club IMO and in most of other peoples opinions is the hardest mission in COD series

x CmOn3y x
12-25-2009, 04:13 AM
too bad you never played gears of war with me and my friends, you'd have a shit ton of material. Yeah I bet, that game was almost as broken as Modern Warfare 2 is. The 1 guy in our party "its funkeymonkey" use to play GOW pro-am at MLG events. Ask him about it he has gone through 13 copies of the game

Zhenya323
12-25-2009, 04:15 AM
I am sorry, but it's just a waste of time.

Mister Buds
12-25-2009, 04:22 AM
Yeah I bet, that game was almost as broken as Modern Warfare 2 is. The 1 guy in our party "its funkeymonkey" use to play GOW pro-am at MLG events. Ask him about it he has gone through 13 copies of the game

i went through 3 :(
just glad to be done.

The Schmoop
12-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Everyone calm down, first of this video was made with over 6 months worth of footage dating back to this previous summer. x CmOn3y x is a cool ass dude and not a "whining baby" as some of you claim. He is very good at most game he plays, but he does vent occasionally. I just captured his vents best I could and made a montage. He is not like this every time you talk to him. He is the most informative video game friend and best gamer I have on my friend's list. Before you make accusations you should know who he actually is. Waw is a very tough game, I completed it on veteran barely but there are a lot harder games then that that x CmOn3y x has played such as Lost Planet.

VladimirK
12-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Heart Of The Reich is a drop in the bucket of "hard" missions. Go play some DMC4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost Planet and tell me how hard you think it is then. Oh yeah Mile High Club IMO and in most of other peoples opinions is the hardest mission in COD series

Play it before the patch that reduces the grenades ;)
You know, where I was being fully serious when I say you get surrounded by 7 grenades every 3 steps.

MHC is nothing compared to that.
Only difficult thing about MHC is the timer, for two reasons, first is the obvious way it's quite a short time, second is that because of this you are more likely to get stressed and make stupid moves that you wouldn't make without the timer.

x CmOn3y x
12-25-2009, 04:41 AM
You know, where I was being fully serious when I say you get surrounded by 7 grenades every 3 steps.

Only difficult thing about MHC is the timer, for two reasons, first is the obvious way it's quite a short time, second is that because of this you are more likely to get stressed and make stupid moves that you wouldn't make without the timer. Well I can't really say, never played WaW and people tell me it is hard

The Schmoop
12-25-2009, 04:42 AM

Only difficult thing about MHC is the timer, for two reasons, first is the obvious way it's quite a short time, second is that because of this you are more likely to get stressed and make stupid moves that you wouldn't make without the timer.
I know exactly what your talking about with the 7 grenades thing lol...pain in the ass

BlamelessSoul
12-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I understand your defense of your friend and perhaps my words were strong, however you are the one who puts tis clip out there that's makes him look that way. Perhaps if you would have put a clips of him being a helpful informative gamer, people would think differently.

Everyone calm down, first of this video was made with over 6 months worth of footage dating back to this previous summer. x CmOn3y x is a cool ass dude and not a "whining baby" as some of you claim. He is very good at most game he plays, but he does vent occasionally. I just captured his vents best I could and made a montage. He is not like this every time you talk to him. He is the most informative video game friend and best gamer I have on my friend's list. Before you make accusations you should know who he actually is. Waw is a very tough game, I completed it on veteran barely but there are a lot harder games then that that x CmOn3y x has played such as Lost Planet.

Flik Nightshade
12-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm actually a tad bit confused myself. I can typically recognize the game he's shouting about but in the majority of the scenes, it just has him listed as "Online." As in he's just sitting on the dashboard.

I did crack up at the "don't invite hulk back in here again" part. I've so totally done that before.

Mister Buds
12-25-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm actually a tad bit confused myself. I can typically recognize the game he's shouting about but in the majority of the scenes, it just has him listed as "Online." As in he's just sitting on the dashboard.

I did crack up at the "don't invite hulk back in here again" part. I've so totally done that before.

from what my friends and i have observed, if you're appearing offline, people viewing the party screen will just see you as "online." i imagine that's the case here.

littlemissymoo
12-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I thought I was an angry gamer! If it's faked or not we've all had those people on our lists or done it ourselves at some point

Darck
12-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I appreciate, but most of the credit goes to x CmOn3y x though, because without him there would be no video. It all started with a Lost Planet video. But if you like that one you should see the first Anger Management.

Anger Management (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN0vtmv27e0)

1:17 in that video, i laughed to tears , say thanks to your friend for the laugh :)

Daiphyer.
12-29-2009, 02:52 PM
@Cmon3y, you should play Silver surfer my friend :D