PDA

View Full Version : 200 yards rush

robneillson
03-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Can someone please explain what this is, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Zef
03-01-2007, 06:00 PM
When you have the ball, pass to the bloke stood behind the receiver (if you pick the right play it does this automatically), just use him to run as far as you can towards the opposition end zone.

If you can manage to get 200 yards within one game (fairly easy if you play a long match) then you get the achievement.

chewy
03-01-2007, 08:01 PM
To be specific, the Running Back is the player standing right behind the quarterback (the player who initially always handles the ball). Make sure you pick a running play, and the quarterback will automatically hand the ball off to the runningback. Then just run the ball forward for 200 yards. good luck

Shaaady Souljah
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
and you can put it on the easiest setting (ROOKIE) and make the quarter lengths as long as needed to get it if you are having trouble.

also, you have to finish the game before it unlocks. you can not get 200 yards and then quit.

robneillson
03-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks guys, i managed to get all the other achievements in one game and i'm currently simulating the 30 seasons to finish it off but this one was really troubling me as i've never watched a American Football game in my life!!

Thanks again.

dda24
03-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Well congrats.. You need to watch a real game though..

Valvonauta
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
But 200 yards must be done with one player...??

Rocket
03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
But 200 yards must be done with one player...??

According to the guide no. Its ammass 200 rushing yards in one game, so if you use more than one person say your HB and QB, you should be able to get it. If not, please post up, as I am going to be getting this game today and want to know what I'm in for....

EDIT: No, you can use as many players as you want on your team to get the total of 200 yards. I tried myself yesterday and got it. I had like 115 with Priest Holmes in the first Half and 145 with Larry Johnson in the second Half. The same goes for the 350 yards passing. I hit this one barely myself, I had 60 with Trent Green in the first Half and 290 with Romo in the second Half. So its cummulitive yards. Sacks is also cummulitive.

Dirty Dee KC
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
if you want this easily, dont use any throwing plays. use the full back or running back, even the quaterback on throw plays if you know how.

Set games to 3-5 minute legnths and once you play a few games its easy. Trying doing pitch, draws, and inside runs. Make good use of your hit stick and juking skills. it will come easily.

Ruthless
07-20-2007, 11:27 AM
i need this but im gonna do 8 mins quaters as i will end up takin like 45-50mins as time stops all the fuckin time. what formation does it automatically, anyone know?

Royle
08-15-2007, 11:12 PM
I found this hard at first but thanks for the help on this post:D

miiiguel
08-16-2007, 11:27 AM
what's a "sack" ? :confused:

Glyndinn
08-16-2007, 02:28 PM
You get a sack when your team's defense tackles the opposing team's quarterback before he can pass or hand off the ball.

CeeJay321
08-17-2007, 04:53 PM
how do you find out how far your players have ran through the match?

Rocket
08-17-2007, 05:30 PM
how do you find out how far your players have ran through the match?

Pause the game and go into game stats...then go to rushing and scroll over and you will see Attempts, Yards, YPC, TD's, 20+, etc...

SegaSaturnSNK
08-17-2007, 05:45 PM
I find all these noob questions hilarious, you guys seriously should do your HW and watch a football game or clips on Youtube or something to get an idea of it. It isn't hard at all.

CeeJay321
08-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Yea, maybe I should watch a full game lol, give me some idea of how to play. I find these rules of the game weird.

FlamesMacGrath
09-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Thanks guys, i managed to get all the other achievements in one game and i'm currently simulating the 30 seasons to finish it off but this one was really troubling me as i've never watched a American Football game in my life!!

Thanks again.

OMG MATE IM SOOOOO THE SAME IM PROPER CONFUSED I JUST HERD IT WAS A PISS EASY GP GAME SO I GOT IT

Kvalen
03-03-2008, 07:18 AM
we are not all american! ;)

Nine Inch Nate
04-17-2008, 03:27 AM
dudes i am American and trust me i know hardly anything about football... ive watched less than five full games in my life and barely understand the rules... this rushing achievement is pissing me off... i swear ive gotten well over 200 rushing yards... but no achievement... doest this have to be done in one game or not the guide doesnt say

hearseluv666
04-22-2008, 01:32 AM
what's a "sack" ? :confused:

ever hear of google? you will get your ansswers ALOT faster

and just for future references:

A Dictionary of Football Terms (http://football.about.com/od/football101/l/bl_glossary.htm)

http://football.about.com/od/football101/l/bl_glossary.htm

Around The Bend
04-22-2008, 01:35 AM
Just watch football (American) You will understand the game in no time!

hearseluv666
04-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Just watch football (American) You will understand the game in no time!
you can watch it all you want, but if you have no idea whats going on then whats the point? it would make sence if you know whats going on and why a team is beaing penalized. if you have no clue why then it makes watching a game more useless then a one legged man in a ass kicking contest

zyxomma100
04-25-2008, 02:56 PM
you can watch it all you want, but if you have no idea whats going on then whats the point? it would make sence if you know whats going on and why a team is beaing penalized. if you have no clue why then it makes watching a game more useless then a one legged man in a ass kicking contest

How else do you learn a sport? I read the Wikipedia page for cricket and had no idea how the hell to play it until I finally managed to watch a couple of games. Lacrosse also was fairly easy to learn by only watching. Football I learned at the ripe age of seven simply by watching the playoffs of 96. It's not hard. Yeah, you'll need someone to explain the more intricate rules after you watch a few games, but any sport is the same way.

Honestly, the biggest challenge to learning the game would be finding a game to watch. I can't imagine it's aired much in the UK, and it's not football season now anyway.