PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live (UK) Playing Up?

KRIS DETH
12-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone else was having problems, my connection is being great with XBL keeps disconnecting and connecting, the Holiday Deal of The Day isn't 400MSP it's still 800MSP and also the disney avatar marketplace isn't working

Anyone else having trouble?

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Apparently when you go to buy the DotD the price changes, not sure about the avatar marketplace though. Mine has been working fine and havent heard of any issues.

WarGod3
12-24-2009, 11:14 PM
ive noice that today dual is still 800 ive had live disconnect once or twice

Hobo Sniper
12-25-2009, 06:11 PM
well its Christmas Day, lots of little kids will have recieved a xbox for christmas, Xbox live is probably really busy at the moment. If i remember last year or the year before nearly everybody on xbox live was sufferering from huge amounts of lag and disconnections due to the amount of new players and subscribers to xbox live, just a repeat i suppose, but nothging could be as bad as that year, it was horrible, chats were not working, marketplace was not working, nobody could get into matches online, servers were messed up until after new years. All we got was a crappy arcade game for free which was "Undertow". I think it will clear up in a few days or even hours, nothing to worry about really.

VladimirK
12-25-2009, 06:31 PM
I just plain can't connect now.

It keeps saying there's a problem with my actual network.
But every PC on the network is connected to the internet fine and my router is recognising the Xbox Ethernet cable on the LEDs at the front.
No brakes in the cable/damage to the cable either.

I don't even want to play online, just the f-ing brainiacs decided that you need to connect to Live before it'll let you play .avi files. (Even though if you get disconnected whilst it's playing it doesn't affect it and you have the media update).

martin88
12-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I had massive problems connecting, followed by a message that most parts of xbox live were down for maintenance. "Most parts" turned out to mean EVERYTHING other than your friends list. Annoying too, as I wanted to play 1 vs 100. None of that tonight, though.

TL;DR: live is borked.

littlemissymoo
12-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Been having alot of issues too and I can't stay in chat very long too. You'd of thought they would have been prepered for this issue as it's happened around this time before