PDA

View Full Version : Successful Matador

ThingontheFloor
12-25-2009, 06:58 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1066/+TcBDQ==.jpgSuccessful Matador 90 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Barcelona, Challenge Session: Complete all Challenges without bailing

What is up with this one?! I feel like I'm forever going to be stuck at 910/1000 because of this thing. I can do all challenges up until #5:

Barcelona Plaza Challenge #5

Spine Transfer over the Vert Wall
Nose Grind Wave Wall to Nollie into Waves
Invert on the Wave Wall Exit QP

I'm good on the first 2 parts, but the "Invert on the Wave Wall Exit QP". I under the basics of inverting and have done it before for another achievement, but I can NEVER get it to register that I'm doing an invert on the last quarter pipe. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

dillon
12-25-2009, 08:02 PM
What is up with this one?! I feel like I'm forever going to be stuck at 910/1000 because of this thing. I can do all challenges up until #5:

Barcelona Plaza Challenge #5

Spine Transfer over the Vert Wall
Nose Grind Wave Wall to Nollie into Waves
Invert on the Wave Wall Exit QP

I'm good on the first 2 parts, but the "Invert on the Wave Wall Exit QP". I under the basics of inverting and have done it before for another achievement, but I can NEVER get it to register that I'm doing an invert on the last quarter pipe. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Are you doing it with your hands or regular? I found it never regestering an invert with my hands, so i just stood up and as soon as he was about half way up the wall i just put my hand down so the sensor could see it, not touching the sensor and first try. Also you can do challenge 5 first, then do the others.

ThingontheFloor
12-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah!! Thanks so much for the advice, I have been doing it with my hands, but the thing was that I was covering the front of the board instead of just holding my hand in front of it. So for anyone have trouble with this, just keep your hand about a foot away from the front of the sensor and it should recognize an invert.

Got my /1000, can put this game to rest where it belongs.

moxavian
02-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Okay, so how does this achievement really work? Do I have to do all 5 in a row without bailing on any of them? Do I have to do each one without bailing (so finish #5 without bailing, then do #2 until I can finish it without bailing, etc.)? I know I don't have to do them in order, but I would really like some help here. My problem is this: I do #5 (my hardest one) and finish it without bailing, then pick #2, the next hardest one for me. If I miss a trick, I think I can select pause, then Select Challenge and pick #2 again. If I do this, my checkmarks for #5 disappear (they may have already, I don't know). Is this okay? Does anyone know how this whole achievement actually works? It's killing me :)

moxavian
02-27-2010, 08:46 PM
nm i got it :)

PimpPanther69
03-07-2010, 08:46 PM
How the hell do you ollie/nollie off to the side from the f**king wall?!?!?!!

it is really pissing me off now! If it does decide it wants to nollie down to the waves its only if i haven't done the damn nose grind, but when i do a nose grind it won't nollie off down to the waves!

AAARRRRGHHHHH!!! Please help, it's the only achieve i need :(

PimpPanther69
03-07-2010, 09:03 PM
nvm, i done it!!! :woop:

damn that was irritating!