PDA

View Full Version : Average players should read this

Novasark
12-25-2009, 11:41 PM
If you are an average player I think that you will find parts of this game to be very difficult and probably not do-able. I have considerable patience but unfortunately I don't have the level of skill required to achieve 1000 for this game. I am currently at 860 and doubt that I can get much more. I am a solo player. The videos are nice to watch but really don't help. IT IS PURELY SKILL THAT IS NEEDED!

xMidget_Furyx
12-27-2009, 08:42 PM
any certain level your speaking about my personal bitch is the game over level with the helium homer he is a bitch to control and i might not get the time trial for that level

Novasark
12-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Well, there are a number for me but a beauty that stands out on time challenge is: "Super Happy Fun Fun Game"

xMidget_Furyx
12-29-2009, 09:23 AM
i spent quite some time on that level today couple of hours and i finally did it with 6 seconds left there is a nice video on youtube with a good strategy

after today i only have 2 achievements left for this game

CYDude 808
01-01-2010, 05:22 AM
I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons, and I am a completionist, but I just can't bring myself to put any more effort into this piece of crap game... I openly and freely admit defeat on it...I refuse to DDR battle god...I'm just done.

Thebarnman
03-12-2010, 08:13 AM
If you are an average player I think that you will find parts of this game to be very difficult

I'd probably find it very hard to play then! I'm not even a "average" player.

Megis Eldurin
04-11-2010, 12:38 PM
I actually didn't have much trouble with anything in this game, except the last boss-fight, but that was just because the directional buttons on the official controllers are spastic at best... Half the time you press one direction it goes in another as well.

ReaptheChaos
08-04-2010, 09:26 PM
What actually constitutes an average player? Does the average player get all 1000 points in most games? I would say not. Does the average player have a 100,000 gamer score? Again no. Does the average player have 100% on even one forth of the games they play? One more big nope! The average players isn’t really obsessed with getting 100% on most games, that’s something the average player doesn’t worry about.

I’m actually starting to come around to the mindset that spending countless hours getting 100% on all games I play is really a waste of time. Ive got a stack of games I havent even played yet because I’m too obsessed with the stack of games that I’m lacking 1 or 2 achievements in. honestly where is my time better spent? Spending the next 6 hours trying to beat some crappy game I don’t even like on hard just to get that last 80 point achievement or put in something new and enjoy my time playing and maybe crank out 500 or so points in the same time frame?

I have 850 points in this game. I think I actually enjoyed getting about 800 of them. I also think the average player would enjoy this game because the average player isn’t obsessed with 100% completion like so many people around here are!

takuto neko
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Lol...I'm an average player....I just finished this game tonight. Simple plot, simple controls...You don't really need to know much to play this game.

Time trial crap is always annoying but I hate those so I never bother with them (unless it's in the main storyline).

A child could complete this game...It's not that hard..lol

Illerongis
10-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Lol...I'm an average player....I just finished this game tonight. Simple plot, simple controls...You don't really need to know much to play this game.

Time trial crap is always annoying but I hate those so I never bother with them (unless it's in the main storyline).

A child could complete this game...It's not that hard..lol

we aren't just talking about storyline mode, because it's well documented that is the easiest part of this game. To 100% the game you must beat the levels in the suggested times (hard), the time trials (some very hard), and finding all collectibles (very time consuming), so please don't come in here like you've mastered the game just because you beat the storyline.