PDA

View Full Version : sprinting

OMGxHAX
12-27-2009, 03:03 AM
everytime i press B to hide my gun or what ever my guy pulls it back out! i cant sprint, or walk on the streets normaly because all the nazis keep thinking im gonna shoot up the place!

it this supposed to happen or is there a way i can fix this?

Dz06lt
12-27-2009, 03:16 AM
youy sprint by clicking the left stick not using buttons

OMGxHAX
12-27-2009, 03:20 AM
yeah but it wont work if you have a gun out, or at least for me anyays.

and everytime i push B to put away my gun, my charatcer pulls it back out. i cant do anything unless im in a disguise

OMGxHAX
12-27-2009, 05:42 AM
can someone just please just reply? its not that hard of a question!

my character pulls his gun automaticly, even after i push the B button and he wont sprint, is there any reason as to why this is happening?

Nlkuysdf
12-27-2009, 08:07 AM
The reason no one is replying is cause no one has an anwser. Don't say it's an easy question cause it's not. I haven't heard anyone have any similiar problems. Your game just probably glitched, there's many of those with this game. Turn off your xbox and reload. Good luck.

Dz06lt
12-28-2009, 01:07 AM
you cant run if your being shot

Barad
12-28-2009, 01:19 PM
and you can't run inside certain bulidings.

OldBayFries
12-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Is your d-pad broken or stuck? Maybe he keeps whipping out his weapons because the d- pad broke or stuck either left or right. Did you try another controller? This is the only thing I can think of or if you have it installed to your HDD then delete it and try to play the game.

$RebelG
12-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Might sound stupid but make sure you only tap B to put away your gun and not to press and hold it. You don't really run when you have something other than a pistol in your hand as well.
If you've got a gun out and want to put it away just tap B and then start sprinting. It doesn't sound like a glitch unless its done it from the very start of the game.

thepaxman
12-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Right trigger or left/right on the d-pad draws your weapon so you must be pressing those buttons.