PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Generals

Barad
12-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Where can i find 5 Nazi Generals to kill for the Gold Perk?

LicensedForwar
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Where can i find 5 Nazi Generals to kill for the Gold Perk?

There located all over the city. Simply get the silenced pistol and a disguise . Shot out the body guards from range.

Try and aim for head shots but if they don't go down right away keep shooting them.

Once the suspicion goes away proceed to take out the next one. After the subsection goes away from that kill just sneak behind the general and stealth kill him.

By holding :rbbut: and then press :ybut: or :xbut:

$RebelG
12-28-2009, 02:21 AM
Do the generals re-spawn in the same areas where you've killed one before? Or after you've killed one of them in one place that's it, he doesn't pop up again?

Snoop QC
12-28-2009, 05:43 AM
Do the generals re-spawn in the same areas where you've killed one before? Or after you've killed one of them in one place that's it, he doesn't pop up again?

Once you've killed one, it doesn't respawn.

LicensedForwar
12-28-2009, 09:44 AM

There's like a select number to each area. But there not that rare in Paris Area 1 there's 17. If you see one that looks like an easy stealth kill just use the method i said.

Barad
12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Ok guys cheers their lots of them in Paris Area 2 for some reason so i just went around looking for small yellow suspicion circles for the generals and got the gold perk at last lol was quite fun working for this bitch actually.

$RebelG
12-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Ah thanks for the tip. Although I managed to snipe off the 2 guards while in disguise and then go around some houses and wait until the general was looking the other way and just jumped over the wall and stealth killed him. Then stole his uniform :)

ZYM
12-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Once you've killed one, it doesn't respawn.

I have had generals respawn as well as towers and other things . . . went on a explosion party and tried to clear out and entire area and then went and did some of the missions and all the stuff was back . . . wasn't to happy bout that . . .

Nlkuysdf
12-28-2009, 05:42 PM
You can also just run up between both bodyguards holding LB and do the stealth kill without killing the bodyguards. Just run away after the kill.

Barad
12-29-2009, 02:43 PM
I have had generals respawn as well as towers and other things . . . went on a explosion party and tried to clear out and entire area and then went and did some of the missions and all the stuff was back . . . wasn't to happy bout that . . .

Thats hard to believe but possible i guess..did your game save between?

I Push Buttons
12-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Just a tip for finding the generals... They automatically have a suspicion circle around them (though small), even with no shots fired/explosions...

This makes it easy to point them out on your mini-map as no other free-play objective has this... Only generals... So if you see a free-play objective with a suspicion circle around it... It is a General and Two bodyguards 100% of the time...

$RebelG
12-29-2009, 03:13 PM
I found a General yesterday and killed both bodyguards and then waited until the General kind of went back to his spot and I sneaked up and killed him in stealth and stole his uniform. Looked on the perk list where it shows how many I've killed and it didn't go up to 2! So I killed him and it didn't tally up the total after that. Anyone else had a problem like this?

OldBayFries
12-29-2009, 03:15 PM
I found a General yesterday and killed both bodyguards and then waited until the General kind of went back to his spot and I sneaked up and killed him in stealth and stole his uniform. Looked on the perk list where it shows how many I've killed and it didn't go up to 2! So I killed him and it didn't tally up the total after that. Anyone else had a problem like this?

It happened to me but it was because I thought using a silenced weapon would count as a stealth kill.

ZYM
12-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Thats hard to believe but possible i guess..did your game save between?

No I don't think I saved but I was just running aroung blowing up ambient targets and I think what happened was one of the story line missions included the stuff I blew up as well as the general I killed so it came back up . . .

I haven't had that problem happen again . . .

Barad
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
No I don't think I saved but I was just running aroung blowing up ambient targets and I think what happened was one of the story line missions included the stuff I blew up as well as the general I killed so it came back up . . .

I haven't had that problem happen again . . .

Yhh i guess its something to do with that story mission then.

$RebelG
12-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Running up behind them either with or without a disguise is the best way I've found. Its annoying as hell trying to get the Generals when they are pretty much surrounded by 5 other guards and there's nothing you can really do other than go head first in and hope to god that he doesn't turn around before you get him.

DENAz666
12-30-2009, 03:01 AM
Just buy the maps from the black market dealer, that will show you all the freeplay targets. Then just look for a free play target with a yellow suspicion circle, and there is your general :)

Barad
12-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Just buy the maps from the black market dealer, that will show you all the freeplay targets. Then just look for a free play target with a yellow suspicion circle, and there is your general :)

Exactly what i did. :)