PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Glitch & Tips Plz

Daeymon
12-28-2009, 05:10 PM
I had finally for the first time ever established the grid and was one star away from my third black pearl when a bomb dropped. Not a problem as I had a pair of every colour near the top of the board for this situation. It was a light green bomb so I quickly moved my light green pair into position. And then bam, killed the bomb, or so I thought :S

It made the bomb killing noise, the bomb piece even flickered, but when all was said and done, the bomb was still there with now only 1 move on it and my green pair were gone :S I was devasted :S At the very least I would have wanted the Big Cheese Achievement, but no, I was seriously denied, so a little upset with this game right now. I've heard of a few glitches with this game, never knew there was one that stopped you killing a bomb :S

But when reading over this forum, people are saying to have finished this game before level 4 :S I'm lucky to have 4 stars before level 2. Let alone have a grid established. So whats the trick? How comes people are establishing their grids so quickly without creating many combos?

i4mn1nja
01-09-2010, 03:27 AM
I have no clue with your bomb problem. I've never heard of that before, sorry.

The way people are able to get Pooh Bah so early is through a lot of patience. They save EVERY combo (which, while I'm at it, is a really good idea for anyone who's going for the achievements too) they can until they have it set up like it is in this video and then continue on with the cycle.

YouTube- Hexic Level 1 Poohbah

As for basic tips to improving your skill, read anything on this site that pertains to you and do your best to practice it.

http://www.hexic.info/

And as for personal advice, I, myself, found it a lot easier to get the Pooh Bah without using the grid and merely starwalking everything while taking my time and paying attention. You may wish to give it a go and see how it works for you.