PDA

View Full Version : Updates?

slipintonite
12-28-2009, 05:14 PM
the last two times i've played the afro samurai game it's disconnected me and asked me for an update? the game has been out forever and there isn't an online play feature to debug. i can't find any info anywhere on this, can someone help out and see if they know what's going on. it drives me nuts when xbox does this and doesn't tell why, or even the games for that matter. is there a sight that breaks down all the updates? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Infection Ftw
12-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Probably some bug fix? Why don't you just accept it and download it and if you don't want to play it offline.

slipintonite
12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
well that's beyond obvious, and of course i accepted it? are you trying to be helpful? my curiosity is information on them and if it's available, not whether or not i should accept it. thanks.

Infection Ftw
12-28-2009, 06:25 PM
well that's beyond obvious, and of course i accepted it? are you trying to be helpful? my curiosity is information on them and if it's available, not whether or not i should accept it. thanks.

I don't think there is information about most updates from games. And even if you buy a new game the first day there is a high chance there is an update when you try to play it. And available? Aren't updates always available or? Because I don't understand your question 100%..=\

BemusedBox
12-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Is this happining on other games aswell.

slipintonite
12-28-2009, 07:01 PM
most usually it's in games that have online gameplay due to glitches being discovered and the developers attempting to curb that behavior and help out those playing the game legit. again my curiosity stems from a game that's been out a very, very long time w/o online and seems to still be getting attention. unfortunately i can not confirm it was for afro since it was the game i had in the xbox at the time both updates occurd. maybe if another game was in there the updates would have happened anyways. we all know there is a wealth of knowledge out there, i'm just surprised someone hasn't started an info bank on the updates that get released. obviously any big ones are mentioned so i guess that's enough but have you ever been playing a game and had something driving you nuts, then you pop it in and there's an update and you have no idea why? haha, that's where i am. i'm almost done with the game and it seems they've patched/or updated something on it and i was just wondering what it might have been, that's all.

iKiddo
12-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Clear you cache.