PDA

View Full Version : generals disappearing?

G4M3RC0P
03-02-2007, 04:39 AM
I'm at Diaz's place (really big place with ramps and stuff) and he isn't anywhere. I am at his marker but no one is here, not even any gang members. Any suggestions? thanks

Brigade
03-02-2007, 04:56 AM
You might not have gotten his dossier yet (which means he won't spawn) .. drive around in the area for a while until it downloads ..

OR .. you're in a co-op game where he was killed already ..

OR .. you were IN a co-op game and he was killed .. if the marker has an X through it he's already gone .. move on to the next one.

G4M3RC0P
03-02-2007, 04:58 AM
we have the dossier because we got the intel achievement. we haven't killed him yet and his icon is white and flashing...

The Pants Party
03-02-2007, 05:03 AM
I had this happen the other night in a co-op game. I had not killed a few bosses, but my friend had, and for some reason they would not spawn. Not sure why, just a small co-op glitch it seems.

Spartan
03-02-2007, 05:07 AM
If you both extract at the same time, when you respawn it should reset and the boss should be there.

G4M3RC0P
03-02-2007, 05:41 AM
we still haven't gotten him to spawn, but in the mean time we killed the kingpin. are we screwed?

The Pants Party
03-02-2007, 07:00 AM
No, I killed the Volk kingpin second and all his generals were still there to kill afterward. You may need to exit and go back in to get it to unglitch so they show up, but they aren't gone forever.

KilluhKam
03-02-2007, 08:39 AM
No, I killed the Volk kingpin second and all his generals were still there to kill afterward. You may need to exit and go back in to get it to unglitch so they show up, but they aren't gone forever.

yeah, thats what i had my friends do. they had to make a new game and the kingpin appeared (and for diaz my friend took over the supply point near him and he spawned)

CrAzYnEsS
03-02-2007, 09:28 AM
this happend to me to sometimes bosses will dissappear at certain times of the day and reappear at other tmes of the day thats all it is and u can only do one boss at a time if u were on a boss and go to another the one u were on will dissappear and reappear later.

G4M3RC0P
03-02-2007, 07:58 PM
We figured it out. It took a few extractions and quittings but we finally killed that guy... thanks for all the help!!