PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone downloaded this game yet?

idws
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Furthermore, has anyone completed it? How long did it take to complete? Ease of difficulty? Etc.

Thanks to any responders. :drunk

tonyskat
12-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Furthermore, has anyone completed it? How long did it take to complete? Ease of difficulty? Etc.

Thanks to any responders. :drunk

I was playing Story Mode on easy (so it takes only few hours) and it was pretty fun but final boss was really about nerves, but its nice game. And also is there interesting puzzle mode nad you can keep ''colecting'' snowmans a cages until you have them all.

nWo Member69
02-03-2010, 05:04 PM
so is this game easy for achievements??

BckHlPnchr
02-04-2010, 05:23 PM
If you would like an easy 180 out of 200 then yeah that last achievement where you have to complete puzzle mode that might take some time. I am at like 30 out of the 50 puzzles needed to complete. Other then that it's a fun game.

Dustinator
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet. Hopefully it'll become a DotW soon. I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat. And then say I got it for my wife :p

EDIT: My wish came true. 8 months later :) It's half off for 400 points($5) this week. Awesome!!!

MastrMeatWad
12-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I haven't downloaded it yet. Hopefully it'll become a DotW soon. I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat. And then say I got it for my wife :p

EDIT: My wish came true. 8 months later :) It's half off for 400 points($5) this week. Awesome!!!

ha that is kinda funny you came back and updated the post-I saw that this forum was dead-and it is the DOTW. Well, I am gonna jump on it, why not, only a five spot....:p