PDA

View Full Version : weapons master achievement glitched??

swanton112
12-29-2009, 11:29 AM
i have beaten the game and bought all weapons does anyone else have this problem??

ONI recon 111
12-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Do you have all the unlockable ones from doing certain perks?

Nlkuysdf
12-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Don't need the perk ones for the achievement. I didn't have all the perk ones when I unlocked the achievement.

ZYM
12-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I have all the weapons purchased except that terror scoped rifle(perk related) and one other perk related one and I haven't gotten that acheeve . . . It would seem by the description that you would have to have all of them perk related as well . . .

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Viper SMG

LicensedForwar
12-29-2009, 05:15 PM
I have all the weapons purchased except that terror scoped rifle(perk related) and one other perk related one and I haven't gotten that acheeve . . . It would seem by the description that you would have to have all of them perk related as well . . .

I never need the perk ones. The Executioner gun that you get for completing the story counts.

Nlkuysdf
12-29-2009, 06:34 PM

Trust me you don't need the perk related ones. Actually the description says purchase all available weapons, not unlock. Once you complete the story you can purchase the Executioner pistol for 1 contraband, after that, achievement unlocked.

DENAz666
12-30-2009, 03:05 AM
Have you got the Excutioner gun? the one that becomes available once you finished the story? My cheevy popped after getting that one.

ZYM
12-30-2009, 04:41 PM
No I'm not done with the story yet think I'm about there though . . .
finished the race and rescued Veronique, did the catacombs fight . . .
can't be much more

Nlkuysdf
12-30-2009, 08:02 PM
almost there buddy....enjoy