PDA

View Full Version : Can someone fix the roadmap/guide on the site plz...

firebug2009
12-29-2009, 04:58 PM
I hate to be a bother but some of the achievements do not line up correctly with the information on how to get it...

like:

"Red Vengeance20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgUse Sorry! on an opponent within one round of them using Sorry! on one of your pawns.This has to be done against the AI in any mode. Select Play Custom, set the Game Mode to Power Chips, and change the settings to:
AI Difficulty: Novice
Column Drop: No
Drop Clock: Disabled
Rounds: 1
Score Limit: None
Time Limit: 1:00

I found it easiest to try to get two chips on top of each other, then wait for the Hand power chip. Once you get the Hand, place it on your two chips and the opponent won't be able to lay a chip there. You can then score a Connect 4, and just let the time run out. If you are about to lose/tie a game, you can just press the start button and select Restart - this won't count as a loss.

For some reason I had to view the Trophy for this specific achievement in the my Trophies collection, before it would unlock."

thats actually a battleship achievement...there is many more that are mixed up on there as well..

qSasukep
12-30-2009, 11:55 PM
the forum was messed up too? i dont think it was.

heres my only advise, IF they dont fix it(or they havent looked back at it since they made it*slopy*) use the achievement list as a CHECK LIST, you can enable it by scrolling down on the main site and find it on the right somewhere in the middle. as far as i know, the forum guides are right on, and i did notice the sites achievement list was not read twice.

but hey, xmas is over, hit em with some coal and be done haha:woop:

HAOPPY NEW YEAR:drunk.......soon