PDA

View Full Version : The Red Ring on and off

Retrokiid90
12-30-2009, 05:48 PM
OK Im not too familiar with this ring being on my Xbox so how does it go away? It happened like 2 days ago so the Xbox would not turn on. So I left it to rest. That same night it turned green again so it was working fine. The next day, it turns red again and then back green as I leave my Xbox to rest. Sorry Im not too familiar with all of this stuff but how can I make this go away? Its red right now. I have a warrent on it just incase if it really stops working. Must I buy get a new one?

Sambuca Queen
12-30-2009, 05:52 PM
This sorta happened to me. I left my 360 on standby as I was charging my controller up. Then I unplugged the 360 without taking out the controller and it red ringed! I freaked out and turned the power back on and it was fine. But then I got a flash of red again and now its ok. And that was 2 days ago and it seems to be running ok *touch wood*

Retrokiid90
12-30-2009, 05:55 PM
This sorta happened to me. I left my 360 on standby as I was charging my controller up. Then I unplugged the 360 without taking out the controller and it red ringed! I freaked out and turned the power back on and it was fine. But then I got a flash of red again and now its ok. And that was 2 days ago and it seems to be running ok *touch wood* Hmm I probably gotta leave my Xbox to rest. If that doesn't seem to work, I would have to take it back and it takes forever for them to fix it unless they give me a brand new one instantly. I just hope it works at night.