PDA

View Full Version : Need help before i explode.

s Mr Lazy s
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Ok, so i bought the game a few days ago for 3.00 in the sales, I have just decidid to put it in, Sort of enjoyed episode 1 because it wasnt too hard, Then i just started episode 2, and i run out, go no where near the smoke monster, and it jus owns me, I try out running it but i personally have no idea where im going, I hide in the tree things and it still kills me eventually, Anyway to make this level alot easyer? i dont want to leave this on my tag now with 100 gamerscore :(

Zombie High 5
12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
The trick i did on my old account was turn the volume up and hide in the trees and listen for the sound and i think theres a cutscene? cant remember but when the sound is gone just run and when u hear the sound again run for another tree and just keep doing that till you get to the end or where ever.

MattDB87
12-31-2009, 10:28 PM
there is a video walk-through on you-tube, it will show you exactly how to avoid it.

BexGD
04-09-2010, 12:17 AM
hide in the banyan trees until you can't hear it anymore like Zombie High 5 said.
but then make sure you just run from banyan tree to banyan tree
i also found this bit frustrating because i tried to rush it and just run right through, but it's quicker if you take your time, funnily enough!
try it and let me know!! :)