PDA

View Full Version : Missing Games??

phoenix7307
12-31-2009, 06:34 AM
I was adding all my games to my achievement list and realized that a couple of games I played a while back are missing... Is it possible that I could have deleted my games/achievements on accident and it wiped them from my saved games as well? Can games just vanish off your played games list... I'm confused...:confused:

Painkiller Q8
12-31-2009, 07:08 AM
because you got banned and kept playing on the banned console .. then when you went online on the new console.. you recovered your gamertag so all games you played are going since the banned

:D not sure but maybe !

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
12-31-2009, 08:55 AM
if the games had 0 g you have the option to delete them nut you cant delete games with achievements , i tried and failed :(

RazerindemiX
12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
because you got banned and kept playing on the banned console .. then when you went online on the new console.. you recovered your gamertag so all games you played are going since the banned

And that told him !!lol

phoenix7307
12-31-2009, 04:26 PM

ahahaha thats funny but i haven't been banned lol i'm too lazy to mod my xbox