PDA

View Full Version : Spa GP Corner 1 help?

S1N1ST3R II X17
12-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Is there a trick to doing this turn? I've done it over 100 times now with no luck, and in all game types, Quick Race (Race), Quick Race (Time Attack) in a real race in career. I can't get this one to pop.

This is 1 of 3 turns I'm having troubles with, the other two you guys know damn well what they are, lol. Nordschleife's stupid glitched turn with on both long and short.

Help!!??

RazerindemiX
12-31-2009, 12:21 PM
yea that spa no;1 corner cant get it either not that i've felt i've even ever had it bang-on cus its in a akward place and following the line at speed is quite challenging

S1N1ST3R II X17
12-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Gotta be some sort of trick, I've followed it online many many times and nothing, seems like it's almost as bad as the Nurburg corner I've done it so many times now. Gotta be a certain way to do it, anyone help???

RazerindemiX
12-31-2009, 09:13 PM
mate i've still got loads of corners to do yet theres 32 tracks to master i've done 12 o far but i'm still doing other badges first and doing what corners i can as i go

Fall Be Kind
01-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Yea I agree guys that Spa first corner is ridiculously hard to hit. I decided to avoid the European corner master badge altogether and got my 20 epic badges elsewhere. If anyone figures out a concrete way to achieve it I'd love to hear it. I tried it a ridiculous amount of times with no luck.

It's weird because there are a lot of corners in the game that you don't have to hit spot-on for it to register... and then for this spa corner all of a sudden you have to walk a tight-rope a long distance to get it.

Mr Beefy 1983
01-11-2010, 11:20 PM
I used the tip on this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177957&highlight=corner

Reverse as far as you can before timer disqualifies you (may take a few attempts) and then hammer it through the line. I used the Audi TT and I had quite a sloppy driving line (by far my worst attempt) but it finally popped.