PDA

View Full Version : Is any one playing this game ?

RazerindemiX
12-31-2009, 10:47 AM
yes i need help / tip /pointer on Points mode
I did post this in the thread about points mode but that was a few weeks ago and no one has anwered s

so please what am i doing wrong ?

i have x5 i slide and do headshots and yes i do get 100/125 pts kills but then it drops down to 30/50pts and i'm still at x5 whats going on ?
i need 3 more chapters but am always 2000 points away from target and getting fedup

original thread
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=181861

Gor1lla
12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Most ppl 1k'd it a long time ago^^

You get the most points if you wallrun, jump, slide and kill them with headshots while sliding. You get less pts if you do the same move over and over.

RazerindemiX
12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Most ppl 1k'd it a long time ago^^

You get the most points if you wallrun, jump, slide and kill them with headshots while sliding. You get less pts if you do the same move over and over.

aahhh a nice little tipbit thanks hopefully i can 1k it soon its been driving me mad

Gor1lla
12-31-2009, 05:43 PM
aahhh a nice little tipbit thanks hopefully i can 1k it soon its been driving me mad

gl =)
Was much easier than i expected

horstwayne
01-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Yeah I got it from my gfs brother as a gift who got it free as promotional and doesn't have an xbox 360 and it didn't take long to 1k it.

That's not correct. You have to do what his first sentence says and do that move combo over and over, will get full points if your multiplier is up and you do headshots all time.

chakotay1
01-29-2010, 12:08 PM
One other way to get points is when you get to the arenas (that where you use the sword to shut doors) is dont. Forget about the time and just keep shooting guys until the doors stop spawning guys. You can rack up a ton of points.