PDA

View Full Version : Master of Disguise

Barad
12-31-2009, 08:59 PM
So I'm 60% into the mission progress now and still don't have the Master of Disguise achievement..the guide says the races count as missions so i done the city race with disguise from start to finish but no achievement? What gives?

RareCoincidence
12-31-2009, 09:25 PM
From what i remember you need to be wearing the uniform(any)before you except the mission,and still be wearing when the mission complete pops up.

guthmund
12-31-2009, 09:46 PM
From what i remember you need to be wearing the uniform(any)before you except the mission,and still be wearing when the mission complete pops up.

Yep.

Any mission counts. You have to be in disguise when the title thing comes up naming the mission and still in the same disguise when "mission complete" pops up across the screen.

Any "mission" will do, just stay disguised.

acurate bob
12-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Get your disguise before you accept a mission. If your having trouble then just save your game play the next mission and If it's an easy one quit out and grab a disguise and then attempt it. If it's gunfights and stuff just finish it. There are three races with one you deffinatly have not done yet. It's one of the very last missions. Or start a new game and do it on the mission to contact the traitor near the big elephant. Not too far into it.

$RebelG
01-01-2010, 03:02 PM
I'd use one on the races but make sure you have an outfit on before you accept the mission. From what somebody else mentioned about the races is that if you jump into each persons car and then get out again they won't get in their car. So you'd end up racing against nobody. Although I don't know if that counts for Race 2 and 3.

ZYM
01-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Another good one if you have not gotten it all ready is the one where you kill the general, then you can also get the trick-o-treat acheeve for stealth killing a general in disguise

guthmund
01-01-2010, 08:11 PM
I'd use one on the races but make sure you have an outfit on before you accept the mission. From what somebody else mentioned about the races is that if you jump into each persons car and then get out again they won't get in their car. So you'd end up racing against nobody. Although I don't know if that counts for Race 2 and 3.

For the qualifier it's not applicable and for the Parisian "mission" race it doesn't work that I can tell, but for the country races that strategy works just fine.

Barad
01-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Cheers guys i wasn't wearing a disguise before the mission started so thats probably why then but i got the achievement now so its all good.