PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Hollows

scorpy78
01-01-2010, 12:47 AM
I'm at the beginning of the hollows where there are rails and train under water and there is a ledge up there with breakable wall, what should I do?

ruin3d
01-01-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm at the beginning of the hollows where there are rails and train under water and there is a ledge up there with breakable wall, what should I do?

If its the room i think it is i believe you throw a inert bomb growth onto the breakable red crystals then head over to the flaming pipe. You'll see leaking gas pipes around the room, use the cross blade to carry the fire to each of these until you are close enough to carry fire to the bomb and blow the wall.

sepulturas666
01-01-2010, 01:52 PM
But from where to find fire? The bombs are from these which didn't explode when i hit them with crossblade. :confused:
I can see the pipes btw.

scorpy78
01-01-2010, 02:41 PM
But from where to find fire? The bombs are from these which didn't explode when i hit them with crossblade. :confused:
I can see the pipes btw.

you must first swim under water and there is a climbing wall, from there it is easy to figure out

sepulturas666
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
you must first swim under water and there is a climbing wall, from there it is easy to figure out

Thanks man. :)