PDA

View Full Version : whats the easiest/quickest way to do the freeplay stuff?

mmartynn
01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
ive brought all the freeplay maps and looking at the map now makes me wanna cry. whats the fastest/easiest way to do em all?
ive only done the coast guard achie and gave up at that!

Yanbbrox
01-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Just work your way through. No fast and easy way.

$RebelG
01-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Its true, there really isn't any fast and easy way other than really spending a lot of time grinding through them. If you get bored of blowing things up with RDX or dynamite then if you've gotten the gold perk for the rocket launcher or unlocked another one through playing the story then you could go around using them. Although that brings an alarm on you so its up to you.

ZYM
01-01-2010, 05:28 PM
If you have both rocket launchers equip both and gun and run, those help to for the speakers on the sides of buildings that way you don't have to climb up and plant TNT or RDX . . .

I would start at a weapons dealer and work your way out from there and then go to the next dealer and do the same you will make lots of trips buying ammo . . .

$RebelG
01-01-2010, 05:38 PM
How can you equip both rocket launchers and a gun? You can only hold 2 weapons at a time.
Also if you buy the ''Get an arms dealer when using the getaway car'' perk then it saves huge amounts of time going all the way back to a dealer if you aren't near to one.

ZYM
01-01-2010, 05:48 PM
How can you equip both rocket launchers and a gun? You can only hold 2 weapons at a time.
Also if you buy the ''Get an arms dealer when using the getaway car'' perk then it saves huge amounts of time going all the way back to a dealer if you aren't near to one.

you don't have a gun . . . you can carry two weapons whatever you want

The "Gun and Run" was just a saying . . .

$RebelG
01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Well I just wondered since you said ''equip both rocket launchers and a gun'' Still, the rocket launchers are fun although its quite tedious since the Nazis raise the alarm.

GoJoeThibaultGo
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
i found the easiest way to go through the freeplay targets was to buy one map at a time for each area, eliminate all the targets in that area, and repeat for the next area. this way u know youre focusing on one area at a time and it is less overwhelming and the targets are more manageable.

however since you already bought the maps, just grind through the targets and hope u keep some sanity when ur done

Abe_sapien
01-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Have to agree with GoJoe here. Slow and stead wins the race :)

WaahhJedi
01-01-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm personally doing them in sections. Started in the North East and working my way through all the districts. Playing music while doing it helps.

guthmund
01-01-2010, 08:07 PM
I worked my way through them as I was on my way to start regular missions.

Rather than just drive all that way, I would work my way through the white dots until I hit a mission giver. It's made the pain of working through 1000 freeplay missions a bit more bearable.