PDA

View Full Version : Silver The Hedgehog Story: Boss EggCerebres help.

delongerAVA
03-02-2007, 11:06 PM
I forgot off hand what the boss's name is. its the one where its a big tank like think that floats in the air and in the sonic mission, you had to climb up its arms and do the homing attack on the center.

anyways, how the hell do you beat this guy? silver is one of the worst characters in the game. i hate how you cant home attack anything and need an actual object to kill enemies =[ any help on this matter will be very appreciated.:woop:

James03
03-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Go around the arena looking for all types of boxes (wooden, metal and explosive) and throw them at the center part of the Boss. When it let's out all the little robots just move further to the outside of the arena and wait for him to shoot the missles. When he does, try and jump into them and hold R to grab them, then throw them back at him. Just repeat that and he should just come down and crash at you when his health is depleted so try and dodge him but you can probably survive if you just run across the arena.

delongerAVA
04-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Im sorry im responding so late but my xbox got the red ring of death and sent it out and just got it back but it failed after one day with the ring of death so im currently waiting for my new xbox 360 in the mail =[. i did manage to play silvers mission because i hate this game but i just wanna finish it and get the most points i can out of it since i have gamefly.

thanks alot =]