PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Machine Gun

Lord of Rage
01-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Hello there,

This message may contain spoilers.

I just unlocked the Gold Mayhem Perk. The description reads "Unlock Aurora Machine Gun" but I can't find it in the shop. Is this glitched or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

M1keX
01-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Hello there,

This message may contain spoilers.

I just unlocked the Gold Mayhem Perk. The description reads "Unlock Aurora Machine Gun" but I can't find it in the shop. Is this glitched or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

It's not a weapon it's a gun for the Aurora car (the one from the start)

Daiphyer.
01-02-2010, 11:18 AM
I have a related question, when will I get this aurora? Do I have to find it, or buy it?

ShortyTHEone
01-02-2010, 07:06 PM
you need to steal the Auroa in a later mission for the Big Race. After you stole it, it will be available in all garage, but i dont know how to use the MG :D

$RebelG
01-02-2010, 07:12 PM
You unlock it after you've gotten a gold perk as well, although you'll have to check which one since I don't remember.

ShortyTHEone
01-02-2010, 07:29 PM
You unlock it after you've gotten a gold perk as well, although you'll have to check which one since I don't remember.

you just unlocked "upgrades" for the Aurora, the car itself need to be stolen in a main quest.

btw, i just found out, the MG is fired with :rbbut:

Lord of Rage
01-03-2010, 12:40 AM

And I guess it aims like shit. The tanks and heavy vehicles handling is very poor in this game.

Thanks for the answers by the way.

Vestergaard
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
you just unlocked "upgrades" for the Aurora, the car itself need to be stolen in a main quest.

Just as the armed military vehicles :)

DestroyThineslf
07-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Ha, I've been looking for that friggin MG too, especially since the new weapon notification seems to pop up randomly even when there's nothing new...

Ali_P_84
08-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Kind of related but how do I use the nitrous in the Aurora?

Mr Wafu
08-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Kind of related but how do I use the nitrous in the Aurora?

After you've unlocked it (and you can see the little gauge in the bottom right corner of the screen), you just press :xbut:.

Ali_P_84
08-30-2010, 07:38 AM
After you've unlocked it (and you can see the little gauge in the bottom right corner of the screen), you just press :xbut:.

Thanks. I should have looked in the instruction manual before asking, it's all there in black and white.