PDA

View Full Version : VERY, very easy for the Trick Or Treat achievement and the gold perk

GuzzyMe
01-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Alright, at the final mission at the Eiffel Tower when you go up the ramp to the diner type place, you see a general shooting a civilian then starts to cry go up behind him and stealth kill him, DO NOT SUCKER PUNCH or this will not work, now take his uniform, now go into the diner and silent kill the general playing the piano and you will get the Trick or Treat achievement now jump off the tower and die and then rinse and repeat. Hope this helps.

Juggynaut14
02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Grr i've tried like 5 times so far to stealth kill, you have to be real quick
EDIT: this definetely works though, thanks a ton!

sjmleicester
02-10-2010, 07:30 PM
You can sucker punch this guy with it not affecting being able to stealth kill of the general afterwards. I did it five times. Just run up and press Y.
Once you put the uniform on, go into the bar and stealth kill the general at the piano. Kill yourself and repeat 4 more times.

Mike Conno
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Isn't this too far into the game to get this Perk?
You got a zillion Generals scattered all over France, and you're telling me you need to get to the Eiffel Tower and load 5 times to achieve this?
Just find any general, shoot both bodyguards with a silencer and then aproach from behind. No loading involved.