PDA

View Full Version : corrupted profile please help

Screntist The Dentist
01-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Okay so the other day I put my xbox hard drive into a mates xbox, it corrupted so i recovered it and lost all achievements since march 09. I still have some of my saves from that time, if i load my saves will the achievements just unlock?

VladimirK
01-02-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't think so.
Quite sure that you would have to meet the requirements again for them to unlock.

Welcome to the site though.

Screntist The Dentist
01-02-2010, 12:56 AM
haha thanks. well, not really new. just new profile. i think my old profile might have been deleted for being inactive for a certain amount of time...

davhth4
01-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I am guessing from march you have not used that account online? So recovering it recovered it from when it was last online deleting all the ones you had done offline....am i right?

bapae
01-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Okay so the other day I put my xbox hard drive into a mates xbox, it corrupted so i recovered it and lost all achievements since march 09. I still have some of my saves from that time, if i load my saves will the achievements just unlock? They might if you unlock another achievement for the game. my friend recovered his profile at my house and lost 720 gs worth achieves for a game so he went to go unlock um again and he unlocked a new achievement on the same save and it poped up 42 achievements unlocked for 740 GS or something like that but it did unlock all of his previous achievements

minimaster58
01-02-2010, 04:53 AM
They might if you unlock another achievement for the game. my friend recovered his profile at my house and lost 720 gs worth achieves for a game so he went to go unlock um again and he unlocked a new achievement on the same save and it poped up 42 achievements unlocked for 740 GS or something like that but it did unlock all of his previous achievements
That must look so cool saying "42 for 720G" in one pop-up!

Da_moopintot
01-02-2010, 05:55 AM
You'll have to re-earn all the achievements. Its happened to me before, and its really a bitch.

xtye
01-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Next time ask if it is a banned modded console. That is the only way all your stuff got corrupt like that. No way around it.

OneSweetShannon
01-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Next time ask if it is a banned modded console. That is the only way all your stuff got corrupt like that. No way around it.

That's what I was thinking, too. And if it was a banned console, then the gamesaves will be toast, too. Nevermind if the achievements will pop, the saves won't work period if that is the case.