PDA

View Full Version : Liberation didn't fire

Angel0 di Morte
01-02-2010, 04:32 AM
While completing the Wilcox mission "Set Up Us the Bomb", I died when I got hit by debris from the rocket. I hit retry and when I respawned, the mission complete fired and it was all done. But the area wasn't liberated. I'm assuming that there isn't another mission that does this. I'm worried that if I continue, I won't get the Liberator of France achievement, but I don't want to have to redo it if I don't have to because it took a while and there were prolly 15-20 other freeplay targets I hit before doing the mission that I don't want to lose credit for. Any suggestions or additional info? Should I just redo the mission and all those freeplay targets?

Vulger Spartan
03-24-2010, 11:31 PM
I Was Doing the Mission where you have to Kill The Ambassodor as My Final Side Mission & I Never Got the AChievement either. I Didnt GEt "Paris Zone 1" Achievement OR "Liberator of France". I Still Have Some AMbient Free Plays to Do in Saarbrucken & Doppelsieg. Duuno if thats the Problem yet in the process of doing them. Also Dont Know how to get the "White Dot" on top of the Farris Wheel. I dont know if we just got glitches or since you posted this in Jan 2010 maybe you got it already...

WhiteDragon2501
04-18-2010, 08:54 AM
I had an issue with the stay disguised during a whole mission thing. I had a disguise before starting the mission. I failed it, then I hit retry, and I went through without losing my disguise, and it the achievement didn't pop. I reloaded my file, did it all again without having to retry, and the achievement popped. The game may have issues with selecting retry.

Just a thought.