PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Future DLC DBGT?

ShadowsDragon72
01-02-2010, 04:49 AM
Ahh I'm just dreaming, but what would everyone think if they actually made a DLC like in April/May after they put the DLC for all the players up? Like continue on the story line, putting all the GT character, Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta SSJ4 included! (possibly Vegito/Gotenks/Gohan haha like they made up Vegeta/Broly SSJ3)

I really think it'd be a huge hit if they made this update and added this. Also I am kind of disappointed they never added Cooler in this :( It'd be nice...

Ldawg
01-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, extra characters would be nice. I don't need extra maps, just characters.

MMHLAW
01-07-2010, 04:16 AM
I think its BS, if you look at the Wii and PS2 DBZ BT3 they have so many more characters because they know dlc for those systems arent possible but I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt include some characters just to sell them as dlc later

I mean, c'mon, no Bojack, wtf?

Lord Goblinboy
01-07-2010, 12:35 PM
I doubt they would do the GT sagas into dlc but dont hold me to that :p

but they could have added some more characters, cooler, debora, bojack, spopovitch or however u spell it lol

hercule would be funny to include aswell :)

Lord Montymort
01-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Maybe, but they should add the original Dragon Ball Sagas as DLC first, when they skipped the Z from the main title I was hoping it was going to start with DB and then move to DBZ.

I Demon GT I
03-25-2010, 11:53 PM
bojack and cooler would be nice.

RaStA CaT
03-28-2010, 12:20 AM
alot can be done with the DLC, it would be great to see the original Dragonball sagas, DBGT and maybe even a few of the movies, along with all the characters to create a complete game :)