PDA

View Full Version : So I just moved house about two weeks ago...

GreaseMonkeyGB
01-02-2010, 12:48 PM
... and at the moment we don't have the internet and won;t be getting it for a couple of weeks. On my gamercard sig it says I have 31 thousand gamerscore which is when I was last on live, so obviously i've been earning achievements while offline and my gamerscore is at 33 thousand now.

My question is if when I connect back to LIVE in a few weeks will my gamerscore go back to where it was at 31000 or will it update to # amount?

I havn't/won't recover my tag else where so I know my 360 is not going to tell me anytime my tag has been recovered elsewhere. I know that if i DO recover it then i won't be able to get it back on my 360 for a while and my gamerscore will go back to 31000, so i'm not going to recover it.

Thanks in advance.

toeminator
01-02-2010, 12:50 PM
if all u been doing is playing your 360 offline then it should just update your score when u sign in all that will happen is your achieves won't be time stamped

GreaseMonkeyGB
01-02-2010, 12:54 PM
if all u been doing is playing your 360 offline then it should just update your score when u sign in all that will happen is your achieves won't be time stamped
oh ok, cheers. Glad i got that off my chest. :)

specVjavi
01-02-2010, 01:09 PM
yea. i play offline quite a bit, because i dont have a router and so sometimes i need to use guides from the web to get past difficult parts in some games. as soon as i log back on live, my gamercard updates with my new achievements.

Rowey 94
01-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Your gamerscore will automatically update as soon as you connect to xbox live. only if you haven't recovered your account in the meanwhile

GreaseMonkeyGB
01-02-2010, 01:19 PM
thanks guys for all your help.