PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

master_shake_350
01-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Discuss the achievements here when they are reveled.

ElektroDragon
09-30-2011, 09:01 PM
Even though I have Kinect, I'm getting this for the Move instead. It will control so much better than Kinect only.

tompeeper
10-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Even though I have Kinect, I'm getting this for the Move instead. It will control so much better than Kinect only.

cool story bro

Knightedrik
11-01-2011, 08:32 AM
If anyone know how to get the "Virtuoso" achievement, please share.. It says play every tune in the game.. I have been through every single level 4 times.. Used every guitar to fight, and scored perfect on every romance the cat mini game.

Does this achievement have anything to do with the 5th locked mini game in the extras menu? If so how do I unlock it?

All I need for 1kgs.

Thanks. ^^

whistlepigyoda
11-01-2011, 06:17 PM
I got Virtuoso on the last level after using a guitar. I am not sure if its a random song for each guitar and you just have to get lucky and get each tune or if there is a pattern to it. I am sorry I don't have anymore info but I hope that helps.

I am missing the achievement for discovering all traps. Can you get it during the mini games or are there any hidden ones in the levels?

Knightedrik
11-02-2011, 02:29 AM
I got Virtuoso on the last level after using a guitar. I am not sure if its a random song for each guitar and you just have to get lucky and get each tune or if there is a pattern to it. I am sorry I don't have anymore info but I hope that helps.

I am missing the achievement for discovering all traps. Can you get it during the mini games or are there any hidden ones in the levels?

Thanks for the info.. as for the traps, they are all hidden in the levels.. a couple I could see someone missing easily are:

In the last level, kick a bad guy into the mother goose.
On the ship level, a snare on the ground that will hang them by their legs.
A rake in the mine level, and also a mine cart.

Hope this helps.

Knightedrik
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Still haven't figured it out.. does it involve a certain WAY to play the guitar or what?

shinz0r
11-07-2011, 07:27 AM
How to get Well Balanced (20G) Perform a perfect balance. I always get great!!! Any info would be great best level etc. Thanks!

pyromattmatchstick
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a list for the collectibles or maybe knows where to get them.thanks

bob101910
12-22-2011, 08:42 PM
This is a pretty fun game. No problems with Kinect gameplay until level 8. Think my game is just glitched though :(

OniDestiny
01-20-2012, 02:24 PM
I've Completed it now :)

How to get Well Balanced (20G) – Perform a perfect balance. I always get great!!! Any info would be great best level etc. Thanks!

The Charakter didn't fall and didn't say "Whoho". :)

i was wondering if anyone knows where to get a list for the collectibles or maybe knows where to get them.thanks

You can see on the map where you can find the eggs. They're in the glowing objects

AWC GOTTI
04-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Having huge issues rocking the lil piggy in the train cart.. i always fail. WTF?