PDA

View Full Version : Secret chest on Drowned pass?

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Is on the building, on the middle floor.

Is one of the secret so you need to do some special action, i have tried kill all enemys, kill the special zombie, and hit alll things XD

Any one can tell me how i can make it appear?

Thx.

Darkness Falls
01-02-2010, 04:38 PM
That's not a secret chest. its one of the shards of Armaggedon Sword that you'll have to collect near the end of the game by using shadow mask and entering Shadow Realm.Story based

GrathiusXR
01-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Darkness Falls you are wrong there is an Armageddon Shard as well as a chest piece which are on the same building.

If you have the FURY Attribute then the map will show you a chest is on that building.. I have absolutely no idea how to unlock it though. I've killed all the fish, enemies and crows but that doesn't work.

With the other 2 it was destroy a piece of the environment so perhaps there is some thing in the environment that can be destroyed?

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Darkness Falls you are wrong there is an Armageddon Shard as well as a chest piece which are on the same building.

If you have the FURY Attribute then the map will show you a chest is on that building.. I have absolutely no idea how to unlock it though. I've killed all the fish, enemies and crows but that doesn't work.

With the other 2 it was destroy a piece of the environment so perhaps there is some thing in the environment that can be destroyed?

Oh bad :(

I looking for others chest, cant find the other fragm. :(

GrathiusXR
01-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Don't worry about that chest though It is not a Wrath/Health nor Abyssal Armor piece so you are safe :)

It's probably just a health stone to use in battle or something nothing special at all.

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Don't worry about that chest though It is not a Wrath/Health nor Abyssal Armor piece so you are safe :)

It's probably just a health stone to use in battle or something nothing special at all.

I need 2 fragms, one life, one Wrath, only have 1 chest on all the maps, i think that chest is a fragm.

And what about whit the skeleton whit the hat?

GrathiusXR
01-02-2010, 05:13 PM
I need 2 fragms, one life, one Wrath, only have 1 chest on all the maps, i think that chest is a fragm.

And what about whit the skeleton whit the hat? The Zombie with the hat have no clue all I know is that they give a generous amount of Blue Souls.

Check all the Wormholes there are actually 3 Chests in them 2 Wrath I think and 1 Health.

Also The Chocking Grounds has an unlockable Chest which is a Health Piece you have to destroy all the gravestones for it to unlock.

Also don't worry about the chest in the drowned pass it is not I repeat IT IS NOT a Warth nor Health piece. I have not gotten that chest and I have 1000/1000 for this game with all the items needed.

The chest is of no importance.

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 05:16 PM
The Zombie with the hat have no clue all I know is that they give a generous amount of Blue Souls.

Check all the Wormholes there are actually 3 Chests in them 2 Wrath I think and 1 Health.

Also The Chocking Grounds has an unlockable Chest which is a Health Piece you have to destroy all the gravestones for it to unlock.

Also don't worry about the chest in the drowned pass it is not I repeat IT IS NOT a Warth nor Health piece. I have not gotten that chest and I have 1000/1000 for this game with all the items needed.

Ok, thx for the info.

GrathiusXR
01-02-2010, 05:18 PM
No worries mate my pleasure :)

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I found the last warth finally.

What about the green fragm.? i dont see any chest on the maps, who was the hardest to find? Any on any subzone (no wormholes)?

ruin3d
01-02-2010, 08:32 PM
The Zombie with the hat have no clue all I know is that they give a generous amount of Blue Souls.

Its just the cross shaped gravestones i believe mate :)

Dragonsss
01-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Its just the cross shaped gravestones i believe mate :)

nvm i got it allready ;)

Darklinge
01-04-2010, 12:09 AM
then pls tell us where this hard finding chests are.

corrosivefrost
01-04-2010, 05:31 AM
I couldn't get it either. :(

There's also one like this on the crossroads near the apocalypse sword shard... I can't find that one for the life of me either. It's bugged me since I got the maps on the chest when getting souls for Vulgrim. :(

Korobar
01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
"There's also one like this on the crossroads near the apocalypse sword shard... I can't find that one for the life of me either. It's bugged me since I got the maps on the chest when getting souls for Vulgrim."

You have to destroy all fire hydrants for it.

ConfusedGeek
01-11-2010, 12:28 AM
so how do you get the sword peice that is next to the chest? i cant graple the red ball.

Lxbox360
01-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Ok guys i finally found out the chest in Drowned Falls is a glitch it doesn't show a chest near the armageddon piece, so hopefully a patch will come soon :)

cra
01-11-2010, 09:53 AM
lxbox360, where did you get that information? the chest symbol only appears on the map if you have fury's embrace equipped...so why should it be a glitch?

Runic Aries
01-11-2010, 12:50 PM
So I made a thread about this but it is most likely a glitch as there is a currency soul chest on the level of the house just barely above water in the exact same spot as this "secret chest" so most likely it is a glitch where the marker simply doesnt go away, which makes more sense than having a chest existing in the same vertical space as another chest.

Methionine
01-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Someone told me it has something to do with those shadow arenas when you are trying to move the rock guardian. That it appears or disappears when you do that quest(I don't know the requirements), which is why some people know its just a chest full of currency souls and have claimed to have gotten this chest.