PDA

View Full Version : Armour Piece: Twilight Cathedral - CANNOT ACCESS?

Nemesis556
01-03-2010, 01:26 AM
I've just entered the second dungeon (with Griever) but realised that I missed a piece of the special armour in the Twilight Cathedral. Only problem is that the platform with the three swords that raises itself is permanently raised and there is no way for me to get back up there to get the piece of armour.

Does anyone know if I've missed this? Cos if that's the case maybe the Mini-Guide should be updated saying that Achievement is missable.

Thanks in advance guys. =)

sepulturas666
01-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah i need to know too if this one is missable. I hope it's not, because i am almost in the end with only 4 pieces discovered. :(

GrathiusXR
01-03-2010, 12:21 PM
When you finish the game you can always go back to any single area and re-search them for any chests you have missed. There are no chests that are missable no unobtainable.

You probably just don't know you might have to jump over in another area to get to the chest.

The armor achievement is NOT missable as you can always reload the save before finishing the game and go back to any area.

Figuring out how to get out of the underground dungeon took me a while as well.. Just continue on with the dungeons until you finish the game you can not access the armor piece until you either get the crossblad or the Gun as the creature is blocking the door that you need to access.

Also missable achievements only count towards achievements that you can only get in a section of a game once and either have to re-select the level or restart a game to get them.

ruin3d
01-03-2010, 01:01 PM
that room with the swords that raises up does so into the first room on the left when you enter the cathedral. Just go back to the dungeon, cross the lava and go left and you're there