PDA

View Full Version : New developer wanted!

Snoop QC
01-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Am I the only one who hopes that a new developer takes over Pandemic for this game or any sequel, because this game, that has a few small drawbacks, was so much fun to play!

Dz06lt
01-03-2010, 03:16 AM
EA still owns the right dont worry if they deem it a success it will see a sequel. They have already announced the next Mercenaries game Merc's Inc. which was a pandemic title so no worries

Snoop QC
01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
EA still owns the right dont worry if they deem it a success it will see a sequel. They have already announced the next Mercenaries game Merc's Inc. which was a pandemic title so no worries

Well, that's the problem, EA is capable of doing best AND worse. If they feel it doesn't worth it they can make a crappy sequel just to make money.

Lord of Rage
01-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Mercs. Inc. looks horrible and outdated if you ask me.

Barad
01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Mercs Inc looks pretty cool.

CLB Fight Club
01-03-2010, 03:12 PM
It would be a shame if no one did, the game looks really good and i'm going to buy it soon.

Elit3 m0nkey
03-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I hope they make a sequel. The game was fun and the story was actually pretty interesting. Plus SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE BEATEN THE GAME OR DON"T MIND SPOILERS!

I want to know what Veronique was going to say to Sean right before it headed off to the Eiffel Tower

True I Skill
03-13-2010, 01:44 PM
**** More Spoilers*****

I want to know what Veronique was going to say to Sean right before it headed off to the Eiffel Tower

I completed it a while ago but if i remember correctly I think it was going to be somthing Obvious like out of the Action movies where you can predict everything, I Think she was either going to tell him She loved him or To be carful.

Daiphyer.
03-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Man, I want Saboteur 2. I LOVED the game. Seriously, I played it to death.

Juiceh
04-06-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm not hoping for a sequel at all, even though I'd rate this game an 8. I'm hoping for a game, based on the current gameplay (Ex: Bully & GTA). The current storyline is boring as it is.