PDA

View Full Version : Problems getting one artifact and one chest between scalding gallow and Drowned Pass

scorpy78
01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm between scalding gallow and Drowned Pass, there is a big spinning vent and I can see artifact high above on one side but how to get there?
There is also one chest in the same tunnel, I can see one Voidwalker point to get there but where is the second point?
There is also one chest at Eden somewhere between two arches, I can see it on my map but what to do?

And in Anvils Fort I also miss one chest, it is shown on my map where you first get the gun from the gunning angel and you first separate the ways with Ulthane

ruin3d
01-03-2010, 01:08 PM
In the spinning vent there is a hole in the side wall just below the blade. Jump off here with your abyssal chain out and glide until you see RT flash on screen. Hit the button to grapple up. Here you will find a second void portal and the artifact you couldn't reach.

I think the chest you mean in Eden is below the stairs, either drop down or walk round under them from the lake to reach it.

There's a wrath shard you climb round a rock on demon growth to get near where you jump over to meet Ulthane after this bit. If you mean actually in the house where you get that gun its just souls you probably missed when you dropped down

XCVii 007
01-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Look on the map in the room with the big spinning fan. If you look on the mini-map, you will see an outline of a tunnel leading from the circular room to the treasure chest area.

The opening to that area is below the spinning blade, you must jump on the fan blade, and then at the right time, just once, and then pass under the opening, and jump again to glide. You must have your hookshot out, and aim the camera up. Once you do, you should get the 'RT' prompt to grab it. (I found this absolutely by chance)

After that, you will get on the platform that has a blue flaming orb so you can double jump and it will launch you to get the chest in that area.

For the void walker one, the second point will be above the flaming blue orb that I mentioned. You must hit it with the VoidWalker, then double jump and glide into it, since it's on the ceiling.

As for Anvil's Ford, I think the chest you are talking about is around the building. If you look at it from the other way, there is some Demonic Growth you need to grab onto to traverse it.

I am having issues with the two chests in Drowned Pass. The first one, is in the middle of the sunken buildings; it won't show up when I go to it. I think it might be one of those chests that appear after you do something; such as the one in Crossroads where you have to smash all the fire hydrants. I tried killing all the black crows, but that did not do it, or perhaps I didn't find them all. I also tried killing all the piranhnas. If someone finds out, lemme know. The other one in DP is a bit outside of the map, in the SouthWest area, looks like you have to climb or swim to the perimeter of this area to find it, but I don't even spot it.

scorpy78
01-03-2010, 01:16 PM
There's a wrath shard you climb round a rock on demon growth to get near where you jump over to meet Ulthane after this bit. If you mean actually in the house where you get that gun its just souls you probably missed when you dropped down

yes I think I got this wrath shard, it is near waterfall right? Climb along the wall to the right, then drop down.
What I mean is indeed in the house so if you say there are only souls ok and thank you ruin3d

What about my other thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=199223

any suggestions or is are this also only souls?