PDA

View Full Version : Some great games

DarkLif3
03-03-2006, 03:07 AM
My girlfriend recently within the last 3 months purchased a DS for me. There are some really good titles for this handheld. Too bad I can't play any because she's too busy playing Nintendogs. ;D

BucklingLeader
03-03-2006, 03:19 AM
Mario Kart DS + Wi-Fi is all you need ;)

killerjt
03-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Mario Kart DS + Wi-Fi is all you need ;)

This game is great, but it takes a long time to git in a game online.

scoobydiesel
03-03-2006, 05:05 AM
anything by nintendo themself is great really

but iv been playing Resident evil DS, good and classic, for sure not for everyone tho...sicne it is a port(also has the new version witch adds touch screen n stuff0

thieflordgamer
03-03-2006, 05:56 AM
my favorite games on ds have been super mario 64 ds, warioware: touched, trauma center, and mario kart.

agentexx
04-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I like my ds. Meteos and Zoo Keeper make for good puzzlers. Trauma Center and Phoenix Wright are some need concepts. It's cool to see the unique stuff they're trying with the ds.

kRaZyNeSs
04-26-2006, 04:07 PM
I had a DS but sold it. I bought it when there were no good games out :(

thieflordgamer
06-06-2006, 06:31 AM
those are great choices. its not like metroid prime hunters is bad, but i would reccommnend getting a game that has new innovative touch screen control such as trauma center, phoenix wright, warioware: touched, and a few others. those are the three at the top of my list. and of course, if you're into the classics or the resident evil series, resident evil: deadly silence is a mustbuy. mario kart, also a mustbuy. brain age i'm getting soon hopefully, maybe i can mooch the money off my mom by telling her it's educational and she might even like to play it. if not, ill just pay for it myself.

thieflordgamer
06-06-2006, 06:50 AM
luckily the 10 odd really good ones are REALLY good. haven't had a chance to try out new super mario bros. yet tho.