PDA

View Full Version : Overlord Artifact

Korobar
01-03-2010, 12:35 PM
The Overlord Artifact is the last one I need to get the Achievement "World Raider". I just can't find it. I have the Enhancement Furys Embrace but there is no green cross anywhere. I also can't find one Life Shard and 4 Wrath Shards. 3rd time I'm searching everything but I'm always missing sth.

GrathiusXR
01-03-2010, 12:58 PM
There are 3 Chests in Wormhols which contain Life and Wrath pieces. Also the Overlord artifacts is in the Ashlands.

Where you stopped the 1st drill and dropped into the pool of water. You have to stop the drill that is opposite the drill that is already stopped then you drop down that and it will tae you to the Overlord artifacts.

ALso instead of wormholing everywhere it would be best to actually walk to every single area and open the Map with the Fury Enhancement.

Korobar
01-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks. Now only 1 Life Shard is missing 'cause the Overlord Artifact gave me a Wrath Core. I already found those chests in the Worm Hols, still it is only this last Life Shard. Are there any other areas like the one where the Overlord Artifact was?

sepulturas666
01-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Also the Overlord artifacts is in the Ashlands.

Where you stopped the 1st drill and dropped into the pool of water. You have to stop the drill that is opposite the drill that is already stopped then you drop down that and it will tae you to the Overlord artifacts.

Wow thanks man. That was really helpful. :woop:

Roshig
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks. Now only 1 Life Shard is missing 'cause the Overlord Artifact gave me a Wrath Core. I already found those chests in the Worm Hols, still it is only this last Life Shard. Are there any other areas like the one where the Overlord Artifact was?
i found one in Serpent Hole, when i travelled from Leviathan`s Drift to the Twilight Cathedral. You need the Mask of Shadows to see orb.