PDA

View Full Version : Freeplay Target remains on map??

Tender Branson
01-04-2010, 12:51 AM
I have a little question about the freeplay targets. When I started the game, I destroyed a searchlight as a distraction. But that was before the introduction to the freeplay targets. Now on my map the white little dot remains but the searchlight is clearly destroyed. I tried blowing it up but the map marker won't disappear.

Does that mean it will glitch in the end? I'm just curious since I just started the game and it wouldn't be too bad to restart now. But if that fucks me in the end, I will surely break the game disc. Anybody? Help!

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just a weird bug. Restarted the game and the target was there again.

ZYM
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I have had this happen with several things, tanks, lights, etc and when the game is restarted like your edit says they are back. . .

I have even had guys reappear in towers after the tower is blown up and the guy is just standing there in mid air . . .

PwcrLinux
01-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Yea, Bourgogne area all cleared, but the stats still not complete. something wrong with stats should be completed in Bourgongne area.

Roy Foker
01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah buddy same here iam just going to give up since i cant get the 1000 out of it

PwcrLinux
01-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Finally! The bourgogne area in stats just completed, So i just found out it's missing was at the northeast outside of train yard near the gate checkpoint and train bridge towers in north just southeast of grayed heavy fortified area. It's weird bugs in the game..