PDA

View Full Version : stuck in twilight cathedral

diabilliq
01-04-2010, 02:23 AM
maybe someone can help me out here...

Ive read up on this in several different places and cant seem to get past it. im stuck at the part where the huge headless statue is. the giant plant holds the head in the middle, you cant reach the bomb on the other side.

from what ive read, you need to push the statue off the balcony in the previous room which goes through the floor and proceed there, which ive done. after passing the lava pits, i open the door and end up in a room with a red marked locked door on one side and a locked door on the other side. im not sure what im missing here, anyone care to help me out? :D

Motenai
01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Honestly, I was there on saturday and I can't recall your problem. Can you post a screenshot or someting? I will try to serpent worm it to find out...

hotnikks
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
i just played this passage yesterday and i did not have any problems to find my way.

so after following the path, made by the collision with the statue and the floor, like you described, there is something to obtain in the last room (dead end) after beating a couple enemies.
Cant recollect what it was, but it was leading you somewhere. i think it was leading you outside, to the platform with the three angles missing there swords...

diabilliq
01-05-2010, 01:08 AM
hmmm

those enemies respawn along the way as you pass over the lava pits. one door has 2 sword shaped things on the side of the locked door and the other has nothing.

what part do you want a screenshot of?