PDA

View Full Version : Improvised Kills

harkness10
01-04-2010, 06:08 AM
"Kill 150 enemies with items from the environment"

Man, this achievement is driving me nuts, I can't get environment items (cars, light-posts, tables, etc) to respawn. I've tried taking dozens of wormholes, running around in different areas, exiting to the title screen and even exiting to the dashboard, but still no respawn. I've just about run out of stuff to throw :(

Anyone know what triggers respawn of environment items??

GrathiusXR
01-04-2010, 10:17 AM
The environmental stuff should spawn mate. It did for me. Wormholing worked and walking to different areas worked. I got this achievement well after having completed the game when I was trying to collect 1000/1000 for the game.

Must be a glitch cause they should respawn.

rokkyrok
01-04-2010, 06:30 PM
mine aren't respawning either, very aggravating.

ruin3d
01-04-2010, 07:44 PM
they dont really respawn that ive noticed. Just go to areas like Slitha's loom and use all the chairs, benches etc. There must be a good 30-40 items there alone.

Also beat enemies down until you get the B finish prompt flash up then you can kill them with little items like parking meters etc.

Dry road, choking grounds, anvils ford, crossroads, scalding gallow all have a load of items you can chuck.

harkness10
01-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Ugh, I was afraid of that... Unfortunately, I went a little over the top whirling the scythe around :woop:as I was playing the game , so I might be SOL on this one. Guess I'll do a quick runthrough and see if there are any throwables left lying around before calling it quits.

Thanks for the info.

LostAndConfused
01-06-2010, 07:29 AM
I found a sort of unlimited car method to get this achievement. I started a new game and go to the crossroads and got the earthcaller to move the gate dude. I saved my game and made note of the number of kills. I rounded about 4 or 5 of the zombie guys and took a car and smashed them (max 2 hits; 3rd hit explodes the car). Once I had used the car for two smashes. While holding the car, I saved the game and reloaded. Rince and repeat. The car was back at its original spot. I started a new game and used this method for about an hour and got the achievement to get 1000.