PDA

View Full Version : I believe I just stumbled upon a MAJOR glitch (a good one!)

ShazamFTW
01-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Okay, I will attempt to re-create this tomorrow, but figured I'd post and see if anyone had any input, etc.

So, I finish the 2nd to last mission, and it gets me ready for the last one. So I run out to the Eiffel Tower w/Veronique, and I'm supposed to go up and get blondy.

As I'm taking the elevators, it occurs to me "Hey, I haven't gotten the jump from the Tower achievement yet" and if I die, it'll just respawn me here. Awesome.

So, I try, and I make it. But the achievement doesn't pop which makes me sad. Guess you have to do it in freeplay. *shrug*

Anyway, I try and go back up the tower, but the elevators are staying right where they are, so I can't get back up. Crap!

So, I figure I'll drown my sorrows in blowing a few things up, and then killing myself and restarting the mission. However, to my surprise, the Nazis DO NOT CARE I EXIST!

I walk right up, shoot them in the face when two other guys are watching and nothing. I blow through security checkpoints in a car, they don't care. I blow up things they are standing right next to, and they couldn't give a damn.

So, this was REALLY nice as I got to go to the checkpoints where they are standing 3 to a bunch, and subsequently polish off my snipe x 2 x 10 gold perk and the 10x dynamite perk with them doing absolutely nothing but saying hello as I do it. The weapons dealers still sell me stuff, and I can run through any part of the city (not just Paris 3) and just blow crap up with no fear of alarms, no fear of reprisal.

I saved the game, and then reloaded, and sure enough, all the crap I blew up is gone, and all the contraband is still in my possession, and I'm starting the last mission again. So, when I'm not nearly as sleepy, I will see if I can duplicate it, or if it was just a freak glitch, but feel free to try in your copy of the home game.

Poopyrad
01-04-2010, 07:43 AM
That would be quite the glitch if it did work. Are achievements popping, or have you tested that yet? (I only ask because if the Eifle Tower didn't pop I'm curious if the others will).

Oh BTW - Hullo, first post.

Daiphyer.
01-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Did the perks stay in your main save? If yes that'd be awesome!

ShazamFTW
01-04-2010, 12:50 PM
My Gold Perks achievement did pop, and everything stayed in the saves (including the perks).

I just woke up, so I'm going to be testing it again in an hour or two.

ShazamFTW
01-04-2010, 03:43 PM
All right, just did it again, and it works. W00t!

I believe the key is to go up the Tower until it says "Go Upstairs to the Bar". At this point, you see a dead nazi screaming "He's killing everyone!", and I believe that makes the Nazis docile.

And you don't have to jump off into the pool, I just took the elevators this time back down, and it still worked. I just busted through a checkpoint and they could have cared less.

However, what I find amusing is, if I call for a getaway car, the nazis around will still shoot the driver, but they ignore me. LOL.

So, basic steps are:

1)Finish Doppleseig.
2)Get to the tower.
3)Climb until you get "Go Upstairs to the bar"
4)Go back down to the ground.
5)Blow lots of things up. :-)

So if you'll excuse me, I've got a lot of sabotogery to do...

II EpIc fAilL
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I've completed the game and done all missions, is it still possible for me to do this glitch?

Poopyrad
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Awesome find... I only wish that it had been before I completed all the missions :(

ShazamFTW
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Unfortunately I highly doubt this works after story completion, because it triggers when you go up to the 3rd floor during the mission. I believe the original intent was to not provoke a fight before the final battle, and hey, who would have thought you would have guided an Irishman away from a bar?

But I did just get my Paris 3 Ambient Mission achievement, so now I can confirm those pop as well.

I don't think I'm going to finish the story for a while :-p

a blind beggar
01-05-2010, 12:33 AM
that's excellent,thanks man.also,the game won't be patched as pandemic is shut down and EA cba,so this is perminent:D

RobLobster43
01-05-2010, 12:59 AM

I believe the key is to go up the Tower until it says "Go Upstairs to the Bar". At this point, you see a dead nazi screaming "He's killing everyone!", and I believe that makes the Nazis docile.

And you don't have to jump off into the pool, I just took the elevators this time back down, and it still worked. I just busted through a checkpoint and they could have cared less.

However, what I find amusing is, if I call for a getaway car, the nazis around will still shoot the driver, but they ignore me. LOL.

So, basic steps are:

1)Finish Doppleseig.
2)Get to the tower.

is Doppleseig a mission, im guessing?

ShazamFTW
01-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Doppleseig is the 2nd to last mission. This basically only works during the final mission but its a free ride to several gold perks and the ambients in general. Overall it's awesome and I'd like somebody other than me to try this if they get to this point just to make sure I'm not nuts. :-)

amishroadkill79
01-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately I highly doubt this works after story completion, because it triggers when you go up to the 3rd floor during the mission. I believe the original intent was to not provoke a fight before the final battle, and hey, who would have thought you would have guided an Irishman away from a bar?

But I did just get my Paris 3 Ambient Mission achievement, so now I can confirm those pop as well.

I don't think I'm going to finish the story for a while :-p

Thank you it DOES work now i can finish up the game :locked

tarekegypt
01-05-2010, 10:25 AM

So, basic steps are:

1)Finish Doppleseig.
2)Get to the tower.

Excellent Find! will try out ASAP i am still in story.

Vestergaard
01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Awesome find... I only wish that it had been before I completed all the missions :(
Couldn't agree more.
Just finished the story, and then I find this thread :/ sucks.

But still a great glitch.

RonanN1
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
I finished the game today...then after 10 minutes I found out about this glitch. Nooooooooooo! :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::B ounce:

hehe - It's the hard way for me I guess...:uzi::rant::chair

DrunkenMasterD
01-05-2010, 05:09 PM
great find... luckily i had a save before that mission to go back to. but when i did this and went back down i have a problem the shops do not show up for me and if i call getaway driver even he wont let me shop so i cant purchase any explosives to blow things up. did i do something wrong here i went up til it said go to bar and then went back down and no one shoots at me at all. i tried to save and reload to see if that would do it but it put me back to where im in the country with the girl and have to drive to the eiffel tower. any ideas as to what i could do would be great.

DrunkenMasterD
01-05-2010, 05:32 PM
ok i got the getaway driver to let me shop but as far as other shops i cant find any so as long as the nazis dont get this guy when i call him i can buy from him. if i was to die by accidentally blowing myself up would it reload back to the countryside ?

edit* ok i found out if i die it respawns me bottom of eiffel where i only have to go up 2 levels then back down and free reign again also after dying once now i see all shops (weird) and i can confirm acheivements will work as i went to saarsbruchen or whatever and just finished that off with no hostile nazi's on my back...

just wanna say good find its definitely alot easier without nazis on your back while doing freeplay stuff

Crazy Joker 16
01-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Great glitch, when I start another game I will try this.:)

Muckrak3r
01-28-2010, 04:14 AM
Dude - this should be a sticky. No point in spending days running around doing all free play activities. you can do it in one day with this pro glitch!

Thanks for posting this.

cloud72
01-28-2010, 05:13 AM
yeah great find mate, come in handy! i wish i could use the damn garage though, i can only spawn a rusty old corrino as my getaway car since i smashed up my racer!

A ZombieTwinkie
01-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Just picked the game up the other day. Definitely going to have to do this when I get to the end of the story.

Barad
01-30-2010, 12:45 PM
WOW that is one kickass glitch! but dammmit i finished all the missions already..this will make all the gold perks so easy! will the glitch still work if i do a new game on a new save?

crazy-rodders
01-30-2010, 02:39 PM
just to say a big thank you

OldBayFries
02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this glitch. It makes destroying freeplay targets a breeze. I also wanted to share that if you do not go up to the point where you get the go to the bar message you will have a level 4 or 5 alarm but no Nazi will come after you. You will get Nazi's shooting at you but no Nazi Vehicle will follow you at all. This made getting the perk for destroying the Zeppelin and Wulf tanks a breeze. Also, doing this glitch makes the perk for destroying 5 Nazi vehicles within 300 seconds difficult because no Nazi vehicles will come after you. What I did was stay near Eiffel area and you will see/hear the resistance fighting Nazi's. I found a few Nazi vehicles and just drove them in a circle and blew em up.

Sampson
02-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Really? That's badass.

thewyseone
02-02-2010, 01:34 AM
oops,i fished missions for a 3rd time today,forgot to try this.

Barad
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Can anyone confirm if this works after completeing the game if you do it all again?

OldBayFries
02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Can anyone confirm if this works after completeing the game if you do it all again?

I already completed the game before this thread/glitch showed up. All I did was hope that I had a previous save right before the final mission and I did, fortunately so I reloaded the save and tried this glitch and it worked like a charm. Now I just need to find time to blow up all the freeplay targets. I like how you can kill Nazi's without alarming anyone.

Another tip:
If you can, try and stock up on ammo and explosives before you start the final mission for this glitch because when you die you will start the checkpoint at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower in the elevator with your inventory full. If you start the glitch without much and you die, you will respawn with what you had when you started. It makes things a little quicker because you dont have to visit the arms dealer when you respawn at the checkpoint.

CLB Fight Club
02-08-2010, 05:01 PM
This is great, i'm not so bothered about the smaller areas but in the three Paris zones the freeplay targets are pretty overwhelming.

sjmleicester
02-10-2010, 11:36 AM
It worked for me.

I actually went up the stairs to the next level after the person screaming, "they're killing everyone'. Rushed up to the german who killed the woman, and sucker punched him. When in the bar, (same level or up one level), stealth killed the general at the piano and got 'Treat or Treat' achievement. Jumped off killed myself. As you're in a mission you respawn in the lift (checkout), rince and repeated 5 times killing the german and stealth kills at the piano to get the golden perk.

Then got the lifts down again and by now all the germans were just standing around. Sniped double headshots with the germans 10 times at the checkpoints with no resistance for another golden perk, and then took the opportunity to blow up at many watchtowers as I could in the immediate area.

When I was done went up the eiffel tower again and finished offer Dierker.

All very satisfying.

Essential glitch.

xhunterrrr
02-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Wonderful glitch. Making freeplay targets super easy! I occasionally find a Dauphin to drive + the getaway car. All black market dealers are available for me? Strange.

One question. I would love to destroy shit using a tank (saves ammo), but I can't seem to get in a tank. Can anyone confirm whether or not you are able to use a tank when using this glitch?

CLB Fight Club
02-14-2010, 10:48 PM
When i need to resupply i just call for my getaway car and buy from the Resistance member who drives it to me, this glitch is awesome!

sjmleicester
02-16-2010, 12:47 AM
That's not a glitch, it's part of the game and one of the bonuses you get when you complete one of the perks.

xhunterrrr
02-16-2010, 12:48 AM
That's not a glitch, it's part of the game and one of the bonuses you get when you complete one of the perks.

Read the first few posts. That is the glitch and it is a glitch.

sjmleicester
02-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Re driving tanks. This video on Youtube shows you where you can find German tanks

YouTube- The Saboteur All Cars & Tanks.-Wheelman & Hijacker perk.

You need the Wheelman golden perk first to be able to store tanks in your garage and then use them in the game. Certainly useful to have one of the big tanks when taking out enemies in the castle in Le Harve

CLB Fight Club
02-16-2010, 02:07 PM
The only thing not good about this glitch is that its not counting the civilians i'm saving from being shot by Nazis, i must've killed about 20. Oh yeah and another annoying thing is my geataway car is stuck on probably the worst car, i wish i could change it to the Aurora.

Ostrodamus
02-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Awesome, I finished ALL the free play events using this and now have my 1000G, this was a killer find dude!

S Luker 92
02-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Sweet I will be trying this out when I can.

Ostrodamus
02-21-2010, 12:54 PM
As a side note when doing the glitch, be aware that you cannot get the "Cassanova" (kiss 50 women) or "Not on my watch" (save 40 civilians) achievements, as they both require you to aggrivate or alert the nazis and then escape the alarm. I was able to save many civilians during the glitch but none of them counted towards the avhievement. But the glitch disables alarms, thus disabling the hide spots and subsequently the women you need to kiss for the achievement. So do these 2 achievements either before or after the glitch.

daishichi
03-03-2010, 05:17 PM
A huge debt of gratitude for posting this glitch, it turned this game into a sure 1000. This achievement list just plain sucks: knowing I would need to do most freeplays, I was stopping to destroy Nazi camps every time I drove somewhere, and still finished with 651 out of 1338 required events done. That's 687 to go, more than half. That's not just unreasonable, it turns an otherwise enjoyable game into an effing boring slog.

Took care of Le Havre last night, and it was actually kind of fun to blow stuff up in front of the bad guys. I'm sure it will get old 600+ events later, but it will take a fraction of the time it would have to do it all stealth.

Only other points I need are Save 40 Civilians and Spend 75,000 Contraband...again, both unreasonable numbers. I strongly believe that if you're going to set an arbitrary number on things like this, you should be able to get 3/4 of it done in the normal course of the game. Even while keeping a sharp eye out, I only saved 27 civilians, and with paltry prices for refills (5 for dynamite, 30 for missile, etc), it will be another boring 1-2 hours of killing myself to get the 30,000 more I need to spend.

Just to be useful: for all those saying "Damn, I just finished it": didn't you create separate saves? I completed the game (for the story & weapons achievements) and had no pronlem reloading my just-did-Doppleseig save to use the glitch. Saved before I quit and reloading brings me back to Eiffel with all those events done. I plan to do the same with a slightly earlier save to do the save 40 civilians achievement, as they can't be done in the glitch (and I expect they will be easier to find when there are still occupied zones).

v SnOwMaN v
03-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks will try and use this when I get to the end.

crewdy
03-10-2010, 09:22 AM
This has already become a completely invaluable glitch. I spend last night doing a bunch of freeplay events for around 30 minutes, that probably would have taken over an hour+ to do stealthily.

Thanks!

daishichi
03-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Got my last freeplay achievement last night, 687 to do after the story and got 'em all done in 3-4 afterwork sessions. Could not, and probably would not, have done it without this incredibly helpful tip. Just sent ShazamFTW a friend request.

Only thing left is that damn "spend 75,000" thing. Having done the whole story and 1338 freeplay events, I'm at 50k. What the hell are these guys thinking when they set these arbitrary numbers?

v SnOwMaN v
03-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Whatss the name of this mission this glitch happens on.

So I know when to go the freeplays.

Jim Auh Thee
03-11-2010, 04:17 AM
sounds good if the chievos pop lol

daishichi
03-11-2010, 04:15 PM
SnOwMaN, you really can't miss it mission-wise.

The second to last mission brings you to Dopplseig (north of Sarbrucken in the top-right of the map) to destroy the factory you escaped at the beginning.

After that, you will be in Centre (the bottom of the map). You will talk to British boss, Bishop, then to Veronique, then you and V will get in a car and take a short uneventful trip to near the Eiffel Tower. Another cutscene (you can hit B to skip conversations and cutscenes, by the way) and you'll be a short walk from the Eiffel elevator (in the NE leg of the tower).

Take the elevator up a floor, you hear the German say "He's killing everyone!" and Devlin says "Looks like I missed the party" as you make your way to the opposite (SW) leg for elevator 2. When that elevator stops, your objective changes to "Go Upstairs to the Bar". YOU ARE NOW FREE TO GO NUTS. The alarm has stopped, and all Germans are set to passive. Don't even get out of the elevator; just hit Y again to head back to the street.

The second to last mission will appear in your save file as "Deja Boom". Save an extra copy of this just in case. Once you go all the way up the tower and shoot Dierker, the final mission is done and the Save File will read "Angel of Death". You will have to reload Deja Boom and do the drive from Centre to Eiffel each time you want to work on the freeplays.

If you die (fall off abuilding, accidentally blow yourself up) while doing the freeplays, you will start back at the first floor elevator of the Eiffel Tower, but your progress will be kept. Personally, I saved every now and then and am not sure it was necessary. The only times that i lost progress were two occassions when my game froze.

If, like me, you also have the 75,000 contraband achievement to do, finish all the freeplays and then complete the final mission. This will allow you to head to an HQ (I went to the Belle) and use up ammo near the Weapons dealer over and over. When the Germans eventually get me, I respawn at the Belle and can get right back to it in 30 seconds.

It was suggested elsewhere that you could blow yourself up and lose your weapons and grenades, but this would take forever: loading after death, weapons you already bought are free, and grenades only cost 10. I have been emptying out the flamethrower and Panzershrek, which cost me 240 each to refill. At 480 every 5 minutes or so, I can usually spend 3-4k before the Alarm 5 response kills me, which just lets me start again a block away.

Keynwar
03-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Got a question...

For me, all of a sudden all Weapon dealers are gone. I did the glitch about three times now, blew stuff up, saved and restarted the mission the next day to go on. But this time for some reason the weapon dealers are gone o0 Anyone hat this problem before?

daishichi
03-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Update on the 75000 Spent achievement: I soon figured out that:

a) If I climbed the pipe right outside the arch that the Belle arms dealer is inside, I could jump over a few roofs and unload all my weapons without raising an alarm.

b) With the safety of this spot, I threw all my grenades and planted all my RDX in addition to emptying out my panzershrek and flamethrower. 610 spent per round.

$RebelG
03-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Am going to try it tonight, trying to work my way through a couple of other achievements first though. Who gives you the second to last mission where you can use this glitch? If someone can tell me it would be really helpful since I can then do other missions and save it until last.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Awesome find, rented the game yesterday so can now work on the story and then finish everything else when I get to this point.

Are you able to do the stealth kill Nazi general thing while this glitch is active?

This one - Stealth kill 5 Nazi Generals: Take out his 2 Bodyguards with the silenced Pistol (or any other way you see fit) and then approach the General from behind while sneaking with no one else around.

Are there any achievements or solid gold requirements that can't be done when using this glitch? Thanks in advance for any info :)

$RebelG
04-04-2010, 02:15 PM
From what I know the general thing may work since you can still stealth kill them without them even bothering you. Although just to be safe I'd probably save the game before you do that mission.

As for the other perks I'm pretty sure everyone can be done although you may want to collect all of the civilian cars and military ones because when you do the glitch you won't be seeing any cars on the road except from all of the parked ones.

I'm not sure if you can do the perk where you have to be in a disguise without being found out. Although if you can still do the races while in this glitch you'll just have to get a uniform and then complete the race to get it unlocked. Although before you race, you can do it in any car but to make life easier before you pull up to the race line, make sure you have some sort of weapon and aim it at every driver and they'll jump out of the car and not race. So you'll be the only one in the race.

I've done this glitch for maybe 2 days now - brilliant help for getting all of these white dots on the map, got at least 3 more sections to complete tonight and then they are all gone - minus some of the view points that I can't seem to climb up to.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Sweet, cheers for the info. Hopefully be able to get the 1000G before I have to return this on Thursday now then.

$RebelG
04-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Yeah it shouldn't take too long I don't think. The story isn't that long, but I'd say the only long winded part of the game would be all of those white dots. Although if you miss maybe 3-4 in a zone then it still unlocks the achievement (Well, it has unlocked 2 for me with 3 white dots left on one area of the map)

I've just got the top right hand corner to sort out then I'm all done :) Then just need to spend that 70 odd K and then finish the story off and I've got my 1000GS. Really isn't as difficult as I thought it would be when I first got it. I'd of never of bothered with the 1K GS if it wasn't for this glitch. Although its a pain since my getaway car has suddenly decided to change itself to a beat up rust bucket compared to my sports car.

sixgun91
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Got a question...

For me, all of a sudden all Weapon dealers are gone. I did the glitch about three times now, blew stuff up, saved and restarted the mission the next day to go on. But this time for some reason the weapon dealers are gone o0 Anyone hat this problem before?

yeah this happened to me as well and i never added a weapons dealer to my getaway strike i think were kinda effed!

EDIT: never mind as soon as you get to the second level jump off the tower when u hit retry all shops and garages show on map no more reloading!!!!!!

NINERS2KX
04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
cant wait to try this out! just started playing this game this past week.

thanks for the tip

RadiantViper
04-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah it shouldn't take too long I don't think. The story isn't that long, but I'd say the only long winded part of the game would be all of those white dots. Although if you miss maybe 3-4 in a zone then it still unlocks the achievement (Well, it has unlocked 2 for me with 3 white dots left on one area of the map)

I've just got the top right hand corner to sort out then I'm all done :) Then just need to spend that 70 odd K and then finish the story off and I've got my 1000GS. Really isn't as difficult as I thought it would be when I first got it. I'd of never of bothered with the 1K GS if it wasn't for this glitch. Although its a pain since my getaway car has suddenly decided to change itself to a beat up rust bucket compared to my sports car.

If you add up the total freeplay under the menu, there's a few less than the achievement states. Maybe done on purpose.

I was planning on doing it before I knew of this glitch (I got Paris 1 done 'legit'), but I've got no problem using this ... its fun being able to run around wrecking all the Nazi stuff easily. And sucker punching generals.

My getaway car sometimes changes to the default but I find it always goes back eventually (the Aurora also sometimes disappears from my garage menu).

@daishichi: IIRC if you set it to the highest difficulty dying makes you lose all ammo, even for weapons you're not carrying. So it's a good way of spending contraband.

Tyger7
04-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks for telling us what you found. Why don't you start a new thread about this and name it with a more appropriate name (example: No One Attacks You Glitch or No Alert Glitch). Maybe it will get stickied!? A video too perhaps?

David x360a
05-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks for telling us what you found. Why don't you start a new thread about this and name it with a more appropriate name (example: No One Attacks You Glitch or No Alert Glitch). Maybe it will get stickied!? A video too perhaps?

This is a good idea. Also, make sure to include the tips for certain achievements that become unobtainable when doing this, like Casanova and Not on my Watch. Excellent find, thanks a lot for posting it. Deserves a sticky for sure (once it has been tidied up a bit) :)

nayR2012
05-13-2010, 04:15 AM
Thank you OP! Great find. This thread should be sticky'd for others.

Nero Mystyraa
05-13-2010, 06:38 AM
Just picked up the game yesterday and having a blast playing it. This glitch is gonna be really helpful in the near future. Thanks for letting us know about it!

jodaw
05-17-2010, 05:55 PM
what a legend you are. amazing find fella nice one thats just saved me no end of time :o)

WrottenSandwich
05-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Nice find man, thanks for posting....

bmg.90
05-27-2010, 05:41 AM
thank you man, i was about to do the las mission when i got a sight of your post, saved me a lot of trouble, again thanks.

shawn6110
05-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Sounda hella cool!

shawn6110
05-27-2010, 05:46 AM
I wish all games were that easy!

Karlus
07-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Thank for telling this made the Sniping PERK and the stealth killing much easier

Masklin
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Nice find, just got the game today so this will help alot

SKIBADABOMSKI
07-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Now thats why I love this site. Classic.

Oh man am I going to have some fun later.

Mellow Tha Pro
07-16-2010, 09:04 PM
i can honestly say i tried to make this glitch happen atleast 3 times and i could never get it to work.

xRogue 5x
07-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Its okay, you don't really need it. These free play events are a joke on easy and the only times I die on this difficulty is when I misjudge fall distance.

Ellusion
07-30-2010, 03:58 PM
For those who doesnt get it to work, take note of your alarm level. I ran back after "he's killing everyone" and the pointer to get up to the third level, and neither worked. It was first after those things happening, and the alarm level disappearing (after "he's upstairs" for me), the glitch happens. Once the alarm is gone you can head back.

inetus
11-27-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm at the second to last mission right now, and I'm a bit confused. Can someone explain to me how to do the save states in order to be able to do this glitch multiple times? So say I make a save after finishing the second to last mission (after the "mission complete" message) and keep playing on the original, and doing the glitch. What do I do when I'm done for the day? Do I make a new save? Save it on that second save I made that I mentioned earlier? This really confuses me.

Thanks

HughJazz
12-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Shazam, my thanks to you. If it weren't for this glitch I might not have gone to the trouble of getting all the free play events and 1k'ing this game. Hats off, dude...

bobsandbag
02-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Cant wait to try this later, I only have a few more main missions to go.