PDA

View Full Version : Not on my watch = missable?

Its Fooga
01-04-2010, 06:29 AM
I beat the game and since these executions take place in the black and white areas, have I missed this achievement?

ShortyTHEone
01-04-2010, 06:49 AM
you can still get this in "saarbrücken" because it will allways be Black&white and there the Nazis will abuse people to

Horwitz
01-05-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm glad I found this thread otherwise I would have never known. Luckily I am already halfway through and still on the first section of Paris. Shouldn't take long to get it.

acurate bob
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
watch out for the ones where several people are to be shot, funny thing happened a few times, thegermans were on the edge of the path and civvies were rignt next to the building, so i stopped reversed, lined up and hit em like bowling pins, also nobody noticed and got no alarm, so theres about 6 people saved there, they help loads for this achi.

ShortyTHEone
01-05-2010, 09:11 PM
watch out for the ones where several people are to be shot, funny thing happened a few times, thegermans were on the edge of the path and civvies were rignt next to the building, so i stopped reversed, lined up and hit em like bowling pins, also nobody noticed and got no alarm, so theres about 6 people saved there, they help loads for this achi.

yes, that helps alot but if you liberated all zones in Paris there wont be any places like this, because if its liberated the French will fight back instead of being abused by the nazis

Grummy
01-06-2010, 04:13 AM
you can still get this in "saarbrücken" because it will allways be Black&white and there the Nazis will abuse people to

So basically all anyone can do at this point is just drive around Saarbrucken repeatedly? Do the ones in Saarbrucken respawn so I can keep doing them?

ShortyTHEone
01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
yep. after i finished the game i hab 26 Rescues, in Saarbrücken i could finish this achievement in around 20minutes

Its Fooga
01-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the info, although driving around saarbucken sounds like a pain. I think once I'm done with the ambient freeplay stuff I'll start a new game and just save people. Should get it done quicker that way.

Grummy
01-06-2010, 02:21 PM
sweet, cheers.

ShortyTHEone
01-06-2010, 02:22 PM
actually i personally found it easier in saarbrücken. cuz if you drive there, youll find 3-4 places where people get abused by the Nazis very quick. then stealth kill with the "hidden blade" (Assasins Creed style xD ) and there will be no alarm even if there are nazis around. works pretty well

ridethepiggy
01-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Saarbrucken is definitely the best place to do it.
Or keep an eye out for Nazi's when you're driving around. I spent most of my time killing Nazi's. Still in Act 1 and I have racked over 1000 kills. :)

ril14ey
01-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I got the shits waiting for this to happen in Saarbruken, and because id left this one till last the time dragged on for me more..... so i loaded up the oldest save i had and found most of Paris still black and white, so i went hunting around the Arc de Triumph and the other large building in the Opera District **Spoiler** where you have to rescue that bloke on the first mission from that old bird. Took less than 10 minutes to get the 40 required....

ONI recon 111
01-08-2010, 01:20 PM
This may sound stupid, but where abouts in Saarbrucken are they? i've circled the town for 20 minutes, checked every road and open area, and i found a single guy being abused by 2 soldiers. Help?

M1keX
01-08-2010, 01:51 PM
This may sound stupid, but where abouts in Saarbrucken are they? i've circled the town for 20 minutes, checked every road and open area, and i found a single guy being abused by 2 soldiers. Help?

Up in the top right of the map, it always stays black and white even after you complete the game

ONI recon 111
01-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Up in the top right of the map, it always stays black and white even after you complete the game

Sorry, I meant IN Saarbrucken, where are the people being abused and shouted at?

Yanbbrox
01-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I got the shits waiting for this to happen in Saarbruken, and because id left this one till last the time dragged on for me more..... so i loaded up the oldest save i had and found most of Paris still black and white, so i went hunting around the Arc de Triumph and the other large building in the Opera District **Spoiler** where you have to rescue that bloke on the first mission from that old bird. Took less than 10 minutes to get the 40 required....
Genius, sometime the most obvious thing eluded me me:drunk

Barad
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Well its a insane situation for me..I'v completed all missions and inspired the whole of france and still not saved a single civilian lol neither have i kissed a single womer because their fucking nowhere to be seen :mad: looks like ill have to get all 40 civilian saves in good old Saarbruckan then..cheers guys.

M1keX
01-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Sorry, I meant IN Saarbrucken, where are the people being abused and shouted at?

Sorry man i completely miss read your message, after reading it back idk why i even gave that reply lol it doesn't even fit lol

But to get on topic i found 2 good areas, the first being from the first bridge you go over when you enter (if you stick to the road) go straight and you should see a T junction and in that area there is a spawn point just wait for a while(the area has alot of nazi all on a set path, its hard to not get seen when killing so i recommend the viper smg), the next being from the T junction run down the road (away from the junction) and you'll come to a bridge that spawns way to many cars lol, over the bridge you'll see a long wide run and that is the other spawn point just wait and watch.

I'm sure theres more but thats the two i used :)

ONI recon 111
01-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Sorry man i completely miss read your message, after reading it back idk why i even gave that reply lol it doesn't even fit lol

But to get on topic i found 2 good areas, the first being from the first bridge you go over when you enter (if you stick to the road) go straight and you should see a T junction and in that area there is a spawn point just wait for a while(the area has alot of nazi all on a set path, its hard to not get seen when killing so i recommend the viper smg), the next being from the T junction run down the road (away from the junction) and you'll come to a bridge that spawns way to many cars lol, over the bridge you'll see a long wide run and that is the other spawn point just wait and watch.

I'm sure theres more but thats the two i used :)

Right, got the achievement and all 1000g, thanks for the help :)