PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles?

Darklinge
01-04-2010, 12:19 PM
So I think we should make one thread for the collectibles since this is a great challenge even with the fury.

I miss 1 life force shards, and 1 artifact, a soldier. I searched every location with the map and the fury, even the dungeons and theres nothing
(except for the mysterious chest at drowning pass) and I found the three chest in the wormholes.
The only region I can't reach is in the ashlands, there is a path blocked with stones, but I think it's empty.

So can you please list the hard-finding collectibles?

Roshig
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
i found one life force shard in Serpent Hole, when i travelled from Leviathan`s Drift to the Twilight Cathedral. You need the Mask of Shadows to see orb.

Korobar
01-04-2010, 03:08 PM
The last life Shard you're missing is the one you get for giving all Soldier Artifacts to Vulgrim. ;) You'll have to search it as they were not that hard to find and noone of us know which Artifacts you already found. ;) Just don't use those Serpent Holes and you should find it.

ruin3d
01-04-2010, 07:48 PM
have you tried walking to each area rather than worm holing? A bunch of artifacts are hidden in the tunnels you travel through from area to area. My last one was behind a breakable tremor gauntlet wall on the way to the Ashlands.