PDA

View Full Version : Second Playthrough with your Stats?

FUGARTMAN69
01-04-2010, 06:07 PM
does anyone know if you can start another playthrough after youve beaten it with all of your stats and what not? just curious in terms of starting on apocalyptic and missable achievements/collectibles

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Can anyone who has beaten the game reply to this? Please? I also would like to know!

rokkyrok
01-05-2010, 12:48 AM
I finished it on apocalyptic, got 950 and was missing 2 achievements. (didn't have any breakable things left to kill enemies with)
So I started a new game on easy to get the 150 environmental kills and BFA unlocked too unexpectedly.
I got to choose whether or not to use the Abyssal armor btw.

This means you don't have to get all the achievements in 1 playthrough apparently.

Insanemaniak
01-05-2010, 02:59 AM
I personally don't know but a thread below has this reply so I thought I'd quote it.

EDIT
But if the Chap above has gotten the achievements like that then it must I guess. I thought it'd only carry over if it had a New Game+ (Prototype has seperate stats for each save unless you do New Game+ which then it'll restart you at the beginning of the game with all your current kills, experience and whatnot)

Same with me.Also this game reminds me alot to Soul Reaver 2. :)

But i am little disappointed. There is no replay value - no new game+, nothing for unlocking. :(
It's a sad, after i finished Bayonetta for 4th time and the game still has tons of stuff for unlocking.

Korobar
01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
First Playtrough on normal. Now playing on Apocalyptic.You can choose if you like to wear the Abyssal Armor or not. Nothing else.

sepulturas666
01-05-2010, 10:42 AM
First Playtrough on normal. Now playing on Apocalyptic.You can choose if you like to wear the Abyssal Armor or not. Nothing else.

Ok, i can also confirm that - you only get that Armor in New Game. All your stats like - kills, Distance traveled, Souls Collected, Demon Blood Spilled....discovered items - start from zero!