PDA

View Full Version : What do we want in this game?

HP 5N1P3R
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Please discuss what you would like in this game, thanks!

Redders19
01-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Please discuss what you would like in this game, thanks!

I would the the game to exclude online achievements.
I think many people might agree with me when I say that, EA's online achievements for the FIFA franchises can get quite aggravating.
Other than that, I like FIFA just as it is.

Nlkuysdf
01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I hope it doesn't have any achievements like the last world cup edition. Insane

Mikeyt086
01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
I would like to see:

-Full qualification from every region, playable with every team that attempted to qualify. (This means African teams please.)
-Full licencing (Russia, Wales etc)
-A challenge mode like the 2006 game.
-2 player co-op arena (control 2 outfield players in the arena)

Thats all really.

Smashing Impacts
01-14-2010, 06:58 AM
I think this will just be Fifa 10 with a few tweaks. Hopefully there are no glitchy achievements and EA iron out some of the creases that are in Fifa 10.

A HERO EMERGES
01-29-2010, 11:58 AM
i want it to be like fifa 10 but with some new additions like, emotion factor,

1. your team is smashing the other team so the players slack of a bit thinking its already won.
2. your getting beaten and you need 2 qualify, players seem to be much better for that game or atleast last 20 mins.
3. pressure, its what 87 min your 1-0 down, gonna go out, your stats seem to drop as you go 1 on 1 with the keeper do you fluff it or bury it in top corner.
4.better pens, and added pressure to win/stay in the game. propper rumble on the pads not the little rumble we get.
5. proper celebrations after going through/winning the cup not 6 people in the center, a proper ceremony with going up the stair and you can interact with the fans on way up etc.
6. fan support, your going through fans are louder in last 5 mins, losing fans are on edge quiet,
7.better commentary, make it feel like its worth something, god id love andy gray 2 talk like he does when liverpool are playing, you know what im talking about. lol. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh youuuuu beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
feel the game actually emotions not normal, o ill just read this line and thats it. its dull.

cheating
id like to see diving in the game, not all the time but you can pull of say 3 dives a match max, if you do it right awsome you dont booked etc.

players going up to refs moaning about fouls for yellows etc, but not cut sceanes, quick animations like the quick free kick.

wrong decisions like free kicks other ways. offsides that are just off but never given. corners for goal kicks.

but most of all back to the emotion factor id like to see tension on the pitch, playing bad keep getting tackled say as rooney he will eventually lose his cool and lash out at someone. on and off the ball actions.

ScottCorno1987
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
4 player captain your country/ be a pro mode, with the possibility of being substituted/ coming on as a sub depending on your form/ performance rating.

No online achievements.

Slick World Cup presentation, random facts, videos of stadia, stuff about the host nation.

Complete revamp on penalty shootouts (considering how important they are in a world cup) I don't know exactly what, but just something to make them more interesting, more variety in penalty styles- maybe make the runup require use of an analogue stick or something.

John Terry removed as England captain :-P

Drabik
01-31-2010, 10:23 AM
4 player captain your country/ be a pro mode, with the possibility of being substituted/ coming on as a sub depending on your form/ performance rating.

No online achievements.

Slick World Cup presentation, random facts, videos of stadia, stuff about the host nation.

Complete revamp on penalty shootouts (considering how important they are in a world cup) I don't know exactly what, but just something to make them more interesting, more variety in penalty styles- maybe make the runup require use of an analogue stick or something.

John Terry removed as England captain :-P

LOL - Maybe have the option of getting to know your friends' wives a little better... WAGs must play a part!

On a serious note, I hope they have a challenge mode of some sort.
I would also like to see U18s and U21s football - but thats unlikely. If your pro is young, but not quite good enough for the A or B team at national level, it would be good if you could play in U18 or U21 tournaments.

IxI Dempsey IxI
02-09-2010, 01:35 AM
What do we want, you ask???
what i want is LESS BULLS**T

Smashing Impacts
02-09-2010, 03:16 AM
7.better commentary, make it feel like its worth something, god id love andy gray 2 talk like he does when liverpool are playing, you know what im talking about. lol. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh youuuuu beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
feel the game actually emotions not normal, o ill just read this line and thats it. its dull.
Andy Gray despises Liverpool though...

Serbia11
02-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Okay honestly, I play football and I am assuming people on this do too. I have never seen a football jersey stretch like that, I mean the logo and the adidas/nike/puma/umbro symbols don't stretch like that. I also want a presentation like the one that Winning Eleven 8 had on the PS2/Xbox. More pride in the games, not just a walk through type of a game. The fans are still not crazy enough in any sports game.

Jashole86
02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I would like when people quit to actually get the win towards the achievement!!

Puselmuckel
02-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I want avatar awards like teamoutfits that look authentic. :p

Eggnogga
03-02-2010, 02:25 PM
I want avatar awards like teamoutfits that look authentic. :p
That would be tight. I'd love for my avatar to sport a USA jersey/kit.
As others have said... No Online Achievements! Please. I know its a pointless argument, because you know EA is gonna have a bunch of 'em. =/

ScottCorno1987
03-05-2010, 12:19 AM

OMG, did EA actually read my post?????

for that winning penalty you scored in the FIFA World Cup Final, it was pretty impressive to keep your composure when the stakes were so high. Especially when it was scored using the brand new penalty kicks in the game. Yes, it’s true, gone are the scissors-paper-stone style penalties we’ve had for years, and say hello to a new analogue aiming system which really tests your nerve.
The way you take a penalty now happens like this: You have to stop an oscillating needle as it passes over the ‘composed’ zone and this button press also starts the powering up of the shot. As you begin to add power you use the left stick to start the process of moving the invisible aiming zone anywhere on the goal. Depending on how composed your player is, error is added to the shot. During the run-up to the kick you can decide to stutter to try and put the keeper off and get more time for your aim, this does though come with the risk of adding more error to the kick.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/blogs/worldcup/post/slug/2010-fifa-world-cup-producer-blog-2