PDA

View Full Version : Question on "Solid Gold" Achievement !f Anyone Can Help

xXDatK!ddCasperXx
01-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I Was Wondering,...!N The Guide It Says Solid Gold Can Be MIssed Because You Have To Sealth Kill 5 Gen...now My Quesiton is If You Already Got The Gold Perk For Sealth Killing 5 Gen.. Is THe Achievement still MIssable?

$RebelG
01-04-2010, 11:23 PM
If you've actually killed 5 generals then you'd of gotten the achievement after you've literally killed number 5. If you haven't actually killed 5 of them even though you have the gold perk then I'm pretty sure it won't unlock that achievement.

VladimirK
01-05-2010, 07:08 AM
If you've actually killed 5 generals then you'd of gotten the achievement after you've literally killed number 5. If you haven't actually killed 5 of them even though you have the gold perk then I'm pretty sure it won't unlock that achievement.

I think you're getting confused.
OP is asking about the achievement for all gold perks, not just one.

As for the question, I came on wondering the same thing.
I've got the other 3 that the guide says are missable and I'm just about to stealth kill my 5th General, so would be good to know I don't have to worry about any other missable achievements.

Sleepwalker555
01-05-2010, 09:51 AM
the only reason that is listed as a missable achievement is because you can still kill the generals with guns and if you kill all of them before getting this perk you will have to start over again.

so to answer the OP's question, as long as you get the gold perk for the stealth kills you should be good and not have a problem missing anything else. just watch out for one of the other perks has you destroy 3 Wulf tanks with RDX or dynamite.

VladimirK
01-05-2010, 10:21 AM
just watch out for one of the other perks has you destroy 3 Wulf tanks with RDX or dynamite.

For that one, wouldn't the Wulf tank at the South East of the map not count or do they have to be occupied by enemies when they blow up?

Vestergaard
01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't think, that they need to be occupied.
I'm strugling with the kill 10 with dyn or RDX right now :/

Sleepwalker555
01-05-2010, 06:43 PM
For that one, wouldn't the Wulf tank at the South East of the map not count or do they have to be occupied by enemies when they blow up?

no they don't have to be occupied. i forgot about the one down there.

VladimirK
01-06-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't think, that they need to be occupied.
I'm strugling with the kill 10 with dyn or RDX right now :/

They don't I put it in the garage and just blew it up 3 times, unlocked fine.

As for that one, there's a great place just near the slaughterhouse base.
When you come out of it there's a river with a bridge over it a couple of streets away. (There's 2 guys with the APC at it).
On top of the building they are at, there is an AA gun.
So at the street closest to the AA gun, lay all 16 of your RDX charges, (probably helps if they are the upgraded RDX), then go up to the AA gun and get an alarm.
Then when there's loads of guys on the street detonate the RDX and you'll get it easily.

Also, that is a great bit to get contraband.
Just go onto the AA gun and shoot zepplins for 50 each.
You are practically invincible up there.