PDA

View Full Version : Where's a good place to blow up 10 ppl with RDX?

daninthemix
01-04-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm having trouble finding 10 Nazis in a closer enough space. If I try and cause havoc and lure them I end up getting killed. Are there any particularly good spots for this?

rotorschnee
01-05-2010, 05:58 AM
what i did was find a gun on the roof - i found a nice on in area... 1? in the south, on a corner (sorry, no map). I placed ALL of my RDX on street level around it. Got into the gun, and shot the crap outta the blimps until my wanted level went up. Mean while nazis congregated around my RDX. Got out of the gun, and lit them up.

coed234
01-05-2010, 05:59 AM
A place that did was about 75% into the game when you are doing a mission for Mingo. The mission has like 20 Nazi's standing around all i did was ran up the middle and laid down and dynamite and backed up, my explosion was also upgraded as well. Hope that helps.

daninthemix
01-05-2010, 10:07 AM
what i did was find a gun on the roof - i found a nice on in area... 1? in the south, on a corner (sorry, no map). I placed ALL of my RDX on street level around it. Got into the gun, and shot the crap outta the blimps until my wanted level went up. Mean while nazis congregated around my RDX. Got out of the gun, and lit them up.

Dude thank you so much - this worked perfectly :)

Vestergaard
01-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Is that gun there, even when I cleared all the freeplay targets?

$RebelG
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
All of the AA guns disappear once you've blown up the freeplay targets. Looks like you could do it the same way, but instead shoot people with whatever you've got equipped.

Crazy Joker 16
01-06-2010, 04:06 PM
A place that did was about 75% into the game when you are doing a mission for Mingo. The mission has like 20 Nazi's standing around all i did was ran up the middle and laid down and dynamite and backed up, my explosion was also upgraded as well. Hope that helps.
I used that method too, I put down two RDX and then a dynamite so it would set off the explosions.

Ac Natives
01-06-2010, 07:45 PM
ok this may be a dumb question but when do you get the rdx all i have is dynamite?

ridethepiggy
01-06-2010, 07:49 PM
ok this may be a dumb question but when do you get the rdx all i have is dynamite?
You unlock it after doing the first explosives perk I believe. It'll be available in the store.

Ac Natives
01-06-2010, 08:10 PM
oh ok i just didnt buy it yet. Thanks alot

Vestergaard
01-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Since i didn't have any AA guns, I just raised an alarm to level 4 or 5, placed a lot of rdx, and ran when I started to get red. Climbed a building, getting them to stand in the rdx field and BAM, perk unlocked.

PwcrLinux
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I got perk awarded, it's at Bercy's gun shop near the chemical factory.

I killed 2 nazis at AA gun platform on the roof and then go down to the street.
Placed the RDX bombs near the gun shop enterance and "+" intersections and go back up to the AA gun platform to start shooting to get attendation nazis to get an alarm and exit the AA gun and watch the red dots fills up near the gun shop enterance and crank the donator box, Kaboom!. All of nazi dead and received the perk award.

Yanbbrox
01-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Since i didn't have any AA guns, I just raised an alarm to level 4 or 5, placed a lot of rdx, and ran when I started to get red. Climbed a building, getting them to stand in the rdx field and BAM, perk unlocked.
Same way I did it

peterk
01-09-2010, 05:23 AM
I ended up doing it in La Havre. I set up a couple RDX by the entrance of one of the shorter piers, set up a couple more on the pier, ran out and pissed off a Nazi, ran back up the booby trapped pier and hopped off the edge, swam to some nearby boxes. The pier was LOADED with nazis when I got to where I could detonate the blast. Perk unlocked.

Feel My Rage
01-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Theres a mission you can do for the old lady who is the leader of the western part of the resistance, the one you talk to after you get your transit papers to visit area 2, where you need to kill a nazi general in a tank who is burning books under an archway. If you have the upgraded explosives (and you might need super RDX as well), there is easily 20 guys, standing 2 by 10. Just let yourself be seen setting the RDX and run away, once they turn to follow you, hit the switch. I had people left over from the rows and i still got the perk.

a blind beggar
01-09-2010, 03:20 PM
i did it in the mission in act 2 where you have to blow up three trucks just down the road from that bar where you live.i rigged the car with the dynamite,drove towards them and hopped out.finished the mission too:)

NoodleII
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Theres a mission you can do for the old lady who is the leader of the western part of the resistance, the one you talk to after you get your transit papers to visit area 2, where you need to kill a nazi general in a tank who is burning books under an archway. If you have the upgraded explosives (and you might need super RDX as well), there is easily 20 guys, standing 2 by 10. Just let yourself be seen setting the RDX and run away, once they turn to follow you, hit the switch. I had people left over from the rows and i still got the perk.

I used this location as well, except that I set the RDX on a car, lined it up with guys in formation, then drove it right at them and bailed out. I set off the RDX as soon as I landed and pretty much got every guy standing there in one shot (way over 10).

Hokie Ghost
02-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi, I think the absolute easiest way to do it is to wait until you get the Sabotage Gold perk which gives the ability to not be suspicious while planting rdx in uniform. THan go to any base with 6+ white dots/free play events. Plant rdx behind each soldier at his feet and than click click boom once you get 10 set up. Or an alternative but slightly harder (where I did it at) is the supply truck ambush mission you do for Santos to "eliminate his competition". Three supply trucks are at a gas station repairing themselves. There are about 12-15 guys here. 3 or 4 well placed RDX charges with Super RDX upgrade on them will set the whole area up in a huge fireball. THis is only slightly harder because you are suspicious while planting so you have to watch out for who is looking. Hope this helps.

OldBayFries
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I just got this perk for the second time and what I found that was pretty easy was to go to a bridge. There are 10 people at the bridges at all times from what I saw. I just planted 3 RDX on each side of the bridge and walked to the middle of the bridge and triggered the explosives. Worked with no problems.

MisterRennie
02-08-2010, 05:09 AM
I dont know what the mission is called but once you get to 'Paris Area 2' theres a mission where the nazi's are burning everything...there are about 10 soldiers standing in line next to the target. Just run in and plant a dynamite. You will hav to detonate it quick unless you can plant explosives without suspicion.

ACHIEVEMENT!!

ConfusedGeek
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
another stupid ?: so can you delay dynamite? or do you have to wait until u get rdx?

Mike Conno
02-08-2010, 04:37 PM
another stupid ?: so can you delay dynamite? or do you have to wait until u get rdx?

You can't delay dynamite, but you can press B before you light the fuse. That way you can shoot it from afar.