PDA

View Full Version : Stuck \ Bug? at Iron Catopy

Baris
01-05-2010, 05:14 PM
I've been stuck at a part in the Iron Catopy map for like 30 min now and it's driving me crazy... after you go true the door with the eye that you need to stab with a "key" i come to a room where i need to move a block with 1 of those explosive red balls on top.

I moved it up the first elevator and punched it over the hole, thinking i needed it to avoid the living-wall-puncha-majiggy i whacked it into the wall to jump past it.

When i got up there i noticed a nother elevator and a wall i needed to destroy so i went down to move the block, however it wont let me:

Every time i try to pull the block it moves it a few CM and then automaticly punches it back into the wall...

This is driving me crazy, does anybody have experience with this bug/glitch? And how did you solve it ?

(yes i did reload the last save but that also has it stuck ~_~)

Xerofox
01-06-2010, 12:54 AM
I have the same thing, I punched the block after the first elevator but now it's stuck to the wall at the bottom floor. I can't even grab it, reloaded the save and backtracked as far as I could but nothing works. My last save is 4 hours ago and I don't want to restart.

I hope someone knows a solution.

Baris
01-06-2010, 05:58 PM
I have the same thing, I punched the block after the first elevator but now it's stuck to the wall at the bottom floor. I can't even grab it, reloaded the save and backtracked as far as I could but nothing works. My last save is 4 hours ago and I don't want to restart.

I hope someone knows a solution.

Found it ~_~....

The problem is that the block is "floating" on a hump of land... after some pulling and pushing (try moving it left a bit while facing the vines, and then jump to the right of it pushing it of the wall) Took me a few minutes and a lot of swearing but i got it loose :D (also a big @#$ to the developers for placing this crappy pile of dirt).

Xerofox
01-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Found it ~_~....

The problem is that the block is "floating" on a hump of land... after some pulling and pushing (try moving it left a bit while facing the vines, and then jump to the right of it pushing it of the wall) Took me a few minutes and a lot of swearing but i got it loose :D (also a big @#$ to the developers for placing this crappy pile of dirt).

The problem is that I don't get the the B button on screen so I can't move the block, I've tried it on all sides but I just can't grab the block. :confused:

Baris
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
If you can't even grab the block i'm afraid you are screwed and need to load an old save :(