PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

Bandy
01-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey I got some questions.

First, is it possible to continue playing after you have beaten the game? Or should you do all the achievements before a certain point?

Secondly, I am nearly through the game (about 15h in) but am still missing a weapon upgrade (the upper rightmost one). Can anyone tell me where to get it?

Lastly, I already got max. life but am still needing some wrath. Are you supposed to buy the shards from Vulgrim or have I just missed some chests?

Thanks.

D4Ru73K
01-05-2010, 10:20 PM
After beaten the game, world is open for you so don't worry, you can do what and go where you want. You can upgrade weapons everywhere, just kill everything aroud you but it takes times. Also you can buy war's wrath at Vulgarim shop, 10k for one core :D

Bandy
01-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Thanks, good to know.

Does anyone know were I could have missed the weapon upgrade?

buckethead069
01-06-2010, 03:31 AM
did you get the weapon upgrade for when you beat ulthane in killing more angels? because i missed that first- i had to reload a save in order to get it.

Bandy
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
did you get the weapon upgrade for when you beat ulthane in killing more angels? because i missed that first- i had to reload a save in order to get it.

Yes, got that one.

*edit* Never mind, got it. Was the secret chest in Twilight Cathedral for lighting all the torches.